Page 964 of 965 FirstFirst ... 464864914954961962963964965 LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Now that Embiid has been injured for a little while this season, will this be the rookie of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Philadelphia might make the playoffs next season LOL. Lebron James and Kyrie Irving's pussy asses sat out against the Clippers last Saturday when the game was televised. I don't blame the fans for being mad at them for not playing. The Cavs fans in Los Angeles didn't spend money to see the Cavs bums LOL. I'm tired of these pussy ass NBA players of this generation complaining about wanting to rest when they get paid millions of dollars. If they wanna rest, that's what the offseason is for LOL. Bitch ass faggots LOL. Michael Jordan, Dominique Wilkins, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Gilbert Arenas, Alonzo Mourning, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, Clyde Drexler, Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Larry Nance and Shawn Kemp didn't rest during the regular season. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said the NBA commissioner isn't gonna tell him what to do about teams resting their starters. Ok Gregg. Go ahead and ignore what Adam Silver said so you can pay a fine hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dumb ass LOL.

Coach Steve Kerr of the Warriors said he don't mind paying a fine for resting his starters. He said the NBA needs to reduce regular season games LOL. Steve should know better than that when he used to play basketball. Players back then when he played didn't complain about the regular season having 82 games. Same thing goes for coach Tyronn Lue of Cleveland because he used to play basketball. Now he's resting his starters. My dad told me yesterday that Tyronn didn't play Derrick Williams, Larry Sanders and Channing Frye against Charlotte. Tyronn acting like Cleveland is gonna finish with the best record in the east when Boston is 2 games behind them LOL. Boston can take the first spot from Cleveland if they aren't careful. Lebron I heard might not play today against Washington Wizards because he got scratched across his eye yesterday. Washington and Cleveland should be good and I'm gonna watch it. If Lebron don't play, Washington will probably win LOL. Cleveland sucks without Lebron LOL. I hope Cleveland and Miami play in the first round of the playoffs because that will be exciting. Miami got the 8th spot now. Miami beat Cleveland twice a few weeks ago LOL. Lebron's bitch ass didn't play against Miami when the game was in Miami. He knows the Miami fans wanted to see him. The fans should've gotten their money back.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

It's sad that Nate Robinson is playing in the D league because he don't have no money saved for retirement hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As many NBA teams he played for, he should have plenty of money saved so he don't have to play basketball anymore. It's sad that so many former NBA players are playing in the minor league or overseas because they don't have no money saved for retirement LOL.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

How much do you have saved for retirement?

Default New Suns Record

3rd on the All-time Single Game Leaders for Points

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../pts_game.html
    Last edited by madchild; 03-26-2017 at 11:54 PM.

-

Rame if I was a NBA player, you can best believe I would have a lot of money saved for retirement. I don't spend my money foolishly like most NBA players do. When it's time for me to retire, I probably won't get much money from social security. But I expect that since I have a hard time keeping a full time job. I recently applied with a jobs program for disabled people because of my learning disability. I got a 2nd appointment on April 3rd. I've already gone to my first appointment in February just to fill out some papers. My jobs counselor who's a black woman had to call my therapists to get information from them about my learning disability.

About that life

-

Cleveland lost to Washington on Saturday in Cleveland 127-115 LOL. Cleveland's defense is pathetic hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lebron is still missing free throws LOL. I don't know why he calls himself the king when he can't make free throws. John Wall was too much for Kyrie Irving to handle LOL. Kyrie can't defend him. John scored like 32 points I think. Kyrie didn't have as many points as John. Cavs coach Tyronn Lue don't know how to coach. He continues using the same players instead of sitting them when they don't play good. He put in Larry Sanders, Derrick Williams and Channing Frye in the 4th quarter when the game was almost over LOL. He should've played Larry and Derrick most of the game. Cavs are gonna get beat in the playoffs by Boston or Washington if they play those teams. Cavs defense is so awful that they have no chance of repeating as champions LOL.

About that life

Rame if I was a NBA player, you can best believe I would have a lot of money saved for retirement. I don't spend my money foolishly like most NBA players do. When it's time for me to retire, I probably won't get much money from social security. But I expect that since I have a hard time keeping a full time job. I recently applied with a jobs program for disabled people because of my learning disability. I got a 2nd appointment on April 3rd. I've already gone to my first appointment in February just to fill out some papers. My jobs counselor who's a black woman had to call my therapists to get information from them about my learning disability.
    You sure you wouldn't waste it on cd's and movie tickets?

charles, i agree with ya. you have to be rather clueless to waste millions like a lot of dumb sports players do.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

-

Rame I already got a lot of music cd's and albums. I got movies. Only things I would spend my money on if I was rich is women, car repairs, clothes, shoes, food and paying bills. I spent money on those things when I had my last full time job 3 years ago LOL. I would spend money on those things if I got a full time job again.

About that life

Banned

CJ acting like these athletes who go broke aren't spending money on women
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

-

I know NBA players are spending money on women hahahahahahahahaha. There's nothing wrong with that because I know men want sex. But men shouldn't be spending a lot of money on women to get women to stay with them LOL. There's a handful of good women and that's sad. That's why you don't see a lot of black NBA players that are married. The ones that are married are married because women love having men that got a lot of money so they can live good LOL. Women love bragging to their women friends about what their NBA husbands or boyfriends bought them and what their NBA husbands or boyfriends got LOL. Hey girl, my man got 3 nice cars, jewelry and a big house hahahahahahahahahahaha. He can only drive one car but he got 3 cars LOL. NBA players be wondering why so many of them go broke when their careers are over LOL.

About that life

-

Cleveland Cavs will probably lose to Chicago today without Dwayne Wade hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The game is coming on TNT network. Houston and Portland comes on after that. Warriors and Spurs game was good yesterday that came on ESPN. Warriors won 110-98. I think the Warriors will hold onto the top spot in the west. Warriors and Houston play tomorrow on ESPN. That game should be good. Warriors beat Houston on Tuesday 113-106 in Houston. James Harden almost had a triple double. Russell Westbrook scored 57 points yesterday against Orlando. He's unbelievable. He had a triple double and Oklahoma won. I think Russell should get the mvp. I need to meet with him so I can pick out some clothes for him hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm gonna get him to stop wearing gay clothes LOL. I can't believe the Knicks and Boston are gonna be on tv Sunday on ABC network. Nobody wants to see the Knicks LOL.

About that life

-

Cleveland lost to Chicago like I thought they would hahahahahahahahaha. The score was 99-93. Warriors and Houston game was good yesterday. Warriors won.

About that life