Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Grouse against Hip Hop and Fuck some of these Wu Fans

Thought Provoker

Default Re: My Grouse against Hip Hop and Fuck some of these Wu Fans

yea I love intellectual rap and thats all you see in my cd collection...but Im just sayin if thats all there was on the radio, and all there was on tv, and the only cd's everyone I knew bought...itd get played out, cuz at the same time you do your fun here and there, its just healthy
    Knowledge is the key
    Understanding is the lock
    Wisdom comes through the door

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Thats true, and I agree with you 100%. But I think you got it all wrong, the dirty south stuff you see wu fans hate is shit like ying yang tiwns and mike jones and lil flip.
    how r u supposed to agree 100% an think it's all wrong?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Yeah, I love this music...like I said it's kept me alive....creativity is dying
    "He who works like a slave, Eats like a king" - RZA

Veteran Member

Fuck You If Ya Mind Isnt Open Basically

I agree with all, specially with the thread starter and True Wisdom. Being that we all Wu supporters, we all love intelligent lyrics. But I also gotta have my dose of Jay-Z & Biggie as well. Life has many sides to it, it's all not one huge party, but its not all miserable either. Everything goes thru phases. At times, u might feel happy, other times u might be down, other times u might be mad as hell. Wu-Tang is my favorite group, but I just cant listen to them all day every day. If u listen to Wu all day, eveyday, that's a little something called obsession. I mean, it wouldn't hurt for some people who only listen to ignorant shit all the time to all of a sudden listen to Wu 24/7. That would be good, because they would start elevating their minds. But us as Wu supporters, we shouldn't only listen to Wu. We know right from wrong more (musically at least), so we should also have fun. I could listen to a 50 Cent song (yea right) without getting amped up and ready to shoot somebody. I could do that because I know and Understand that when I listen to 50 (yea right), he's selling me an illusion thru music, so I'm not gonna take him serious.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

This thread was more than a rant....I was going to make a thread like this myself sometime....I shall exalt the thread starter with reputation points.

Wow.. nice to see someone agrees. =P

i dont listen to much other than wu cuz a lot of stuff is just garbage to me. being that i started off with wu, my standards for good music are very high.

there's plenty of other music out there but i've seen no reason to care much about it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Remember this, people: Music is a form of entertainment, meaning it's meant to have fun. It shouldnt only be educational and it shouldnt only be fun. It should be both.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Wu tang aint the only thing to bump, even if all you like is old school wu, you got tribe called quest, mos def and kwelli, onyx, krs, rakim, gangstarr, nas.... all that good shit.

And I bump other shit to I.E. Big L, Biggie, Big Pun,(lol lot of bigs) Jay-Z... wich is pretty different from wu...

My mind is just adapted to East Coast Hip Hop and West Coast Underground Hip Hop.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

"i wonder if these wack niggas realize they're wack / and they the reason why my people say they tired of rap" -common sense-

Quote Originally Posted by Kennings
    yea I love intellectual rap and thats all you see in my cd collection...but Im just sayin if thats all there was on the radio, and all there was on tv, and the only cd's everyone I knew bought...itd get played out, cuz at the same time you do your fun here and there, its just healthy
    Well yeah there's fun rap out there but all that jiggy palya stuff just dot jive with me.