Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Live Your Posts

  1. #16
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Hey I aint the one with a gaping vagina thats "on demand" like HBO
    ewww....but you are the one with the neverending throat and a bottomless cum pit for a stomach.

  2. #17
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    why are you thinking about bottomless cum pits at around 3:00pm on a Sunday?



    Your not really a classy girl after all. Shouldn't you be getting ready for your shift at IHOP?

  3. #18

    Default



    now dat shit is real

  4. #19
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm classy, I just call it how I see it!


    damn...no joke, I worked at IHOP when I was in high school!!! LMFAO!

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    ewww....but you are the one with the neverending throat and a bottomless cum pit for a stomach.
    wtf

    what sort of women talks like this?

    your not real

    thats fuckign disgusting, your clearly a lesbo

    If a I ever met a women talking like this id slap the bitch or just think she was a weirdo

    theres no way that you live life talking like this


  6. #21

    Default

    Why you guys still think a female is using this account is beyond me.



  7. #22
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    wtf

    what sort of women talks like this?

    your not real

    thats fuckign disgusting, your clearly a lesbo

    If a I ever met a women talking like this id slap the bitch or just think she was a weirdo

    theres no way that you live life talking like this
    And how does a "woman" talk??? Are we supposed to only talk about Roses, high heels, what's on sale, hollywood gossip and what's for dinner???

    I don't know why I asked, most of you male chauvinists will say "YES"....ugh

  8. #23

    Default

    That would be too obvious.



  9. #24
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Why you guys still think a female is using this account is beyond me.

    whats good Pat, long time no chat....hows things ???

    (((""**whispers** i dont give a fuck who it is, i'm gangsta, i'll still rape that muh'fuckah"")))

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    And how does a "woman" talk??? Are we supposed to only talk about Roses, high heels, what's on sale, hollywood gossip and what's for dinner???
    they just dont say weird ass shit like someones stomach is a cum pit

    Ive NEVER ever met a single woman who has even said those things.

    And ive met some nasty women, but they would never just come out and say that


  11. #26
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    they just dont say weird ass shit like someones stomach is a cum pit

    Ive NEVER ever met a single woman who has even said those things.

    And ive met some nasty women, but they would never just come out and say that
    It realy wasn't that bad...you're reading too much into it.

  12. #27
    Above the Clouds Surreptitious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Truwizdumb posts a lot like TSA, I wonder why?
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

  13. #28
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^ cos she bends him over every night, and bum fucks the shit outta him with her huge 15" black cock.....

  14. #29
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Now I'm a TSA secondary...wow!!!

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    whats good Pat, long time no chat....hows things ???

    (((""**whispers** i dont give a fuck who it is, i'm gangsta, i'll still rape that muh'fuckah"")))
    You know, just breaking heaps of rules and shit.

    From today onwards i'm trying to be disciplined and work hard and stuff because for the last month i've been fucking lazy.

    How's Uncle Bungle Rekkidz going?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •