once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 111

Thread: Caucasians + liquor= FAGGOTS...WHY?

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    13
    Posts
    15,764
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    Next insult please...this one is about as worn out as the tread in your asshole.

    Ok.


    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  2. #32
    gaza go fi dem any weh JasonD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    t.o.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    WOW

    why are you fronting like you don't bring all your fag friends over, to get them all liquored up and have a gay sex party? you fucking homo

    on another note, how the fuck can you honestly say you're straight? all your friends are homo and you're searching fags on google, i'm guessing this is your typical sunday night (friday and saturday being the paragraph above).

    really, fags chill with fags and that is about it, none of my white friends get like that when they are drunk and neither do any of my black friends. why you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T CHILL WITH HOMOS YOU BITCHMADE LOSER.

    this thread was essentially you coming out of the closet.

  3. #33
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    ^^ no you're not homophobic brah.

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  4. #34
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    WOW

    why are you fronting like you don't bring all your fag friends over, to get them all liquored up and have a gay sex party? you fucking homo

    on another note, how the fuck can you honestly say you're straight? all your friends are homo and you're searching fags on google, i'm guessing this is your typical sunday night (friday and saturday being the paragraph above).

    really, fags chill with fags and that is about it, none of my white friends get like that when they are drunk and neither do any of my black friends. why you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T CHILL WITH HOMOS YOU BITCHMADE LOSER.

    this thread was essentially you coming out of the closet.
    You're GAY.

  5. #35
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    No offense to black chicks, but what's up with a bunch of them wearing those hoop ear rings that are bigger than their heads?



  6. #36
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    No offense to black chicks, but what's up with a bunch of them wearing those hoop ear rings that are bigger than their heads?
    It was cool way back in the day and like everything else, its made a temporary comeback...especially in black neighborhoods. It'll be over soon.

  7. #37
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    No offense to black chicks, but what's up with a bunch of them wearing those hoop ear rings that are bigger than their heads?

    you're trippin,
    big hoops are hot...


    or you mean bigger than that?

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  8. #38
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    or are you talking about bamboo doorknockers?


    ain't nothing change but the address...

  9. #39
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Rich white chicks dig them too...just not with jeans and nikes like black chicks do...


  10. #40
    gaza go fi dem any weh JasonD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    t.o.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    You're GAY.
    typical response from a homo in denial, don't you need to call your white butt buddies for an interracial fag fest you fucking loser

    i don't think i've seen anyone as blatantly gay as you on any forum aside from maybe this little homo
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73623


    really, you're a fuckin fag. LMAO

  11. #41
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    how would she be gay? faggot

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  12. #42
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default


  13. #43
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    You're GAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    typical response from a homo in denial, don't you need to call your white butt buddies for an interracial fag fest you fucking loser

    i don't think i've seen anyone as blatantly gay as you on any forum...

    really, you're a fuckin fag. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    how would she be gay? faggot
    LOL... I think I'm seasoned enough to say... I hate new people who don't know everybody's genders... LOL... Self Vagination... I love it...
    Last edited by Killa BB; 03-22-2009 at 09:00 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  14. #44
    You so Crazy~ TruWizDumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my OWN World
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    typical response from a homo in denial, don't you need to call your white butt buddies for an interracial fag fest you fucking loser

    i don't think i've seen anyone as blatantly gay as you on any forum aside from maybe this little homo
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73623


    really, you're a fuckin fag. LMAO
    I'm a female, you little cum stain. Who are you and why are you breathing???? Fix that please.

  15. #45
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
    It was cool way back in the day and like everything else, its made a temporary comeback...especially in black neighborhoods. It'll be over soon.
    Hopefully sooner than later. That and the cornrows fade.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •