Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a huge Wu-head, but..

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    i dont know why but i kinda agree with the thread starter...it like they are nerds trying to be down with the w.

peace

^^^^^^^^^^^N.E.R.D.
    bring back begongo!!

to the people that have this problem: dont rock wu shirts and wind your windows up and use air con - they are shouting to you because they think (truth be known) you want them to do so. stop bitching about problems you can solve yourself, attention whores.

LOL at this thread, I'll be feeling good when someone is down with The Wu and recognizes it, or wtf do u prefer? People askin' you if you represent a Kung Fu club?!

i've seen someone with a wu shirt and i threw up the sign, not because i thought i was wu, but because i was respecting being a mother fucking fan.

LOL at a lot of these reactions, I can't believe I managed to actually piss some of you off with this. That being said I was at an extremely elevated and enlightened state at the time of this thread's creation, so the mindset and theory I was putting together no longer makes any sense.

Wu.

Quote Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
    LOL at a lot of these reactions, I can't believe I managed to actually piss some of you off with this. That being said I was at an extremely elevated and enlightened state at the time of this thread's creation, so the mindset and theory I was putting together no longer makes any sense.

Wu.
    damn two L's in one thread just log off cocksucker

most of the time when i listen 2 Wu in the whip, or even stranger to a downsouth crunk fan some DOOM, they like What the fuck is that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post

Wu.
    ahahahah i knew you gonna come out with shit like that. hahahahha! faggotttt =]

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol @ rama with the most clever post in the thread...

i was feelin the threadstarter a lil bit

shit is cool for the most part, it jsut annoys me when a kid is all drunk all in my face and shit talking some dumb ass shit.

this hapened to me at the same bar twice in my college town and im prettry sure it was the same cat both times LOL

most of the time its love love though

LOL one time i was with my boys i walked in a walgreens to get a blunt stick rockin a wu razor sharp shirt, and i remember the cat behind the counter was a wu head we chopped it up a lil bit and he let me get a bunch of sticks for free. thats what im talking baout. lol i rememer going back in the car talking bout "thats how killa bees do it "or some dumb shit like that LOL
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by RAW-TASTE View Post
    ahahahah i knew you gonna come out with shit like that. hahahahha! faggotttt =]

LOL you got me! I was really just covering up the fact that I embarrassed myself in front of all you guys!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

wucorp heads are never pleased lol

Thumbs up

lol funny thread hahaha