Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Killah Priest - The Eternal Thought of Killah Priest EP II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Play Me Close & Ill Ox U VEGATHACHOSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Representing Boston and Bangslore Japan
    Age
    35
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Killah Priest - The Eternal Thought of Killah Priest EP II

    http://www.thecryptonline.com/v3/ind...est-ep-ii.html

    another new Priest EP
    01 He Won't Stop Intro
    02 I'm Back Again
    03 Brolic feat. Gciples
    04 The Fire feat. Gciples
    05 Blackball Me (Throwback).
    06 Madness (throwback).
    07 Essential.
    08 Ya Love You.
    09 Psychonistary Mystic Breath.
    10 Rain and Tearz
    11 Peace Be Still.
    12 Royal Priesthood
    13 Outro

  2. #2

    Default

    killah = god

  3. #3
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    two eps? damn. too bad my stupid fucking connection stops downloading files for no reason

  4. #4
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    where are these from, is it just new remixes of old songs like "Essential", "Time", "Peace B Still" and "Royal Priesthood"?



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  5. #5
    king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i roam the earth's surface
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,795
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    good lord..



    claaa7 i'm pretty sure these are ALMOST entirely new tracks altho the first EP had a couple familiar tracks..

  6. #6

    Default

    KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Second Coming View Post
    KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!
    word, i had that feeling from the jump.. this doesn't look authorized at all with the remixes and unmastered songs. plus the bootleger doen't even know an EP is mostly 5-7 songs. thx for the info.



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  8. #8
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Jeruz, Brick City, NJ
    Age
    33
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    word got to check this joint

  9. #9

    Default

    Hm, could it be that maybe a few of these joints were possible for his new album?

  10. #10
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,186
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    *chuckles*

    where are these cats getting these links??
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  11. #11
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    ^^ you know the amount of Priests guest spots, unreleased songs, etc.. this is probably just home-made remixes of his shit or, if it sounds official with new verses and fresh beats then someone who's working with Priest snaked him. we need clarification from Allah Sun. One



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  12. #12
    Veteran Member Allah Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Allah's World
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nah this ain't official releases, it's fan made, plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

    The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"
    Last edited by Allah Sun; 03-26-2009 at 03:23 AM.

  13. #13
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

    The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"
    but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

    thx for the info Allah Sun



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  14. #14
    Veteran Member Allah Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Allah's World
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

    thx for the info Allah Sun
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

    I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

    The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.
    www.killahpriest.com/store

    Stay tuned.

  15. #15
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    34
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

    I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

    The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.
    www.killahpriest.com/store

    Stay tuned.
    Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •