07 Essential.
    08 Ya Love You.
    09 Psychonistary Mystic Breath.
    10 Rain and Tearz
    11 Peace Be Still.
    12 Royal Priesthood
    13 Outro

killah = god

two eps? damn. too bad my stupid fucking connection stops downloading files for no reason

where are these from, is it just new remixes of old songs like "Essential", "Time", "Peace B Still" and "Royal Priesthood"?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

good lord..

claaa7 i'm pretty sure these are ALMOST entirely new tracks altho the first EP had a couple familiar tracks..

KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Second Coming View Post
    KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!
    word, i had that feeling from the jump.. this doesn't look authorized at all with the remixes and unmastered songs. plus the bootleger doen't even know an EP is mostly 5-7 songs. thx for the info.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

FRESH FISH

word got to check this joint

Hm, could it be that maybe a few of these joints were possible for his new album?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

*chuckles*

where are these cats getting these links??
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

^^ you know the amount of Priests guest spots, unreleased songs, etc.. this is probably just home-made remixes of his shit or, if it sounds official with new verses and fresh beats then someone who's working with Priest snaked him. we need clarification from Allah Sun. One

Nah this ain't official releases, it's fan made, plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"
    Last edited by Allah Sun; 03-26-2009 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"
    but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

thx for the info Allah Sun

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

thx for the info Allah Sun
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.
    www.killahpriest.com/store

Stay tuned.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.
    www.killahpriest.com/store

Stay tuned.
    Thanks.