Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killah Priest - The Eternal Thought of Killah Priest EP II

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

thx for the info Allah Sun
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.
    www.killahpriest.com/store

Stay tuned.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    Yes, some of those songs are studio recorded by Priest... Prolly The Offering/BTSG periods, or even further or newer lol

I think both The Eternal Thoughts of Killah Priest is handled by Kount Fif the producer from VA.

The Exorcist will drop soon, according to Priest it'll be in stores and in his website store too, so support Priest and cop it thru him via.

Stay tuned.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post

Stay tuned.
    wow that's some fucked up shit about Kount Fif, i like his work as a producer.. he did hot joints on both "The Offering" and BTSG and I remember giving him props for them here on this forum, but this is a snake move if this is true. very similair to the Supreme Kourt did to Sunz of Man when he bootlegged all their old shit without permission. and he was their main producer back then..
    Did Kount Fif produce most of the joints on these 2 bootlegs then btw?

once again, thx for the info and nice that The Exorcist will be in stores, i'll definitely cop it.. will it just be selected stores or will it be available in Europe though??

peace

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Please read here. Priest answered some of y'all questions.

http://killahpriest.com/index.php?op...start=192#4064

and here

http://killahpriest.com/index.php?op...atid=4&id=4063
    Last edited by Allah Sun; 03-27-2009 at 03:13 AM.

dodgy as fuck that his own people are leaking his material. this is aallll over the internet right now btw google threw up a bunch of links
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"