once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jadakiss Ft. Ghostface Killah & Raekwon - Cartel Gathering

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    its doesnt get more Trife than this Ghost verse.

Joint is mad gay too. Just totally meh.

I mean who the fuck is producing for these guys? Shits pathetic. Honestly I heard a better Drunken Monk beat about an hour ago.

you stupid gay fuckks... ... That's all Ghost right there..

if you ever think he sounds like trife, ... maybe that because Trife got his style FROM Ghost

Get a life

Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off wilmington shogun's Avatar

this shits all over the first version

id say the first version was WAY better.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

this is the 2nd time jadakiss outshined wu on a track. first time was on Run

Wu Vatican

this is a classic jada album beat.

some run of the mill shit, sounds like any bum could have made this on his keyboard. makes you not care to hear a song with 3 dope rappers on it again.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

don't y'all notice it aint just the beat that's different, both Rae and Jada spits totally different verses.. it's two different songs.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Not necessarily. If I remember correctly, the original version of The Champ had a different beat & lyrics by Ghostface. The lyrics, or maybe just some verses cant remember, were different on the final version of The Champ on Fishscale. One of the original Champ verses was instead cut & pasted onto "Return Of The Ironman"

^^ yeah but "The Champ" always sounded like "The Champ", it wasn't a totally different beat.. it was remixed many times but it always had the same sound, and at least some of the bars were the same. These "2 versions" of the song has a totally different beat and not one bar in common if i'm not mistaken.. definitely different songs.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Maybe the it really was a Rush sample clearance issue, and both felt they wanted new lyrics. Another example would be RZA's entire NEW verse on Unpredictable, no bars alike

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystarks420 View Post
    im startin to believe this nigga ^^^^ wen it comes to ghosts trife verses

i hear that shit too

and dope sig, only time ive ever seen someone on the board reppin Mic Geronimo. raw as fuck
    You ever think that trife is tryna sound like ghost? that's why they "supposedly" sound similar...dead

I like this...

Cool laid back track... I'm surprised this is on Jada's album tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Ghostlaced fucked my whole Ghostface listening experience..eloels, i only hear that Trife shit now too.
    lol same here

and ghostlaced that dude is apocalypse

i liked the original beat better that shit was hard body, this ones decent
    Become a Fan on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/E2-Pro...45204288872484
    All my videos filmed by me:
    http://bit.ly/9yr4Tp
    http://bit.ly/cd5FdZ
    E2 Productions Owner
    Director, Editor, Filmmaker
    www.Twitter.com/E2PR0DUCTIONS

MIGHT HAVE TO THROW THAT JOINT ON 'BLOOD ON CHEF APRON'!!!20 minutes ago from web
    <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427983045>FLOW IS STUPPID24 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427981206>I MUST SAY!!- I AIRED SHIT OUT!!24 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427979512>SHIT IS HARRRD25 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427977895>TAKETHISSERIOUS.COM HAS IT RIGHT NOW!! LEAVE A COMMENT!25 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427975168>NEW JADAKISS FEAT.RAE,(ME) AND GHOST!!!
    From Rae's Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    this was Pete Rock? Seriously?

Wow.
    Actually pretty sad lol.

This beat smacks of the sample clearence failing at the last minute, so they had to make a brand new sample free song in short time. Happens alot.

Dusk, ill sig, who is that drill bit dude?
    apocalypse