once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man, FUCK Youtube

naw youtubes the shit , those problems only happen to niggas over seas ahahahah

^ahhahahahahahha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Thing is, trying to regulate this shit is always a losing battle.

The internet in nature is extremely hard to censor effectively.

What you get instead, is a small amount (just enough to be annoying) of the content on youtube disabled.

You can't stop any of this though.

Music sharing is more prevalent now, and that's after years of record companies and artists attempting to combat it.

Apple did the intelligent thing, and embraced the technology and have made a shit load of money as a result.
    yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

they disabling it so ppl wont post their product on other sites. That's stupid as shit. why fight free advertisement?

If a company was smart, its ad budget would ne 1/4 what it was in the 90s off the internet alone.

but a lot arent. cough, wutang, cough cough (tho rae has showed serious improvement)

Banned

yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

Hit the nail on the head.

What the fuck does some old, fat, badling motherfucker know about embedding on Wu Tang corp?

One dope video was Germany's Euro 1996 campaign cut up to a mad song, but it got removed because, eventually, somebody snitched about the song.

This copyright shit has gone way overboard.

I hate how like 50 versions of the same song have been forced to disable embedding by UMG or Sony or whatever.

But, at the same time, for people like me who don't know what the 9,000 other youtube rip off websites are I am stuck with it.

Youtube has been garbage since Google stuck it's penis in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    I'm ignorant... Expand, please.

iTunes
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    I'm ignorant... Expand, please.
    The iTunes store...

They passed the 5 Billion mark for tracks downloaded mid last year.

There are 50,000 movies being rented through Itunes also.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin

Banned

Great innovation because people would rather fork out $1.15 or whatever it is for their faourite songs than $30 for an album that they really only want for 2 songs max.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Oh I seeeee...

Yeah definitely.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

No artificial sleazy

The reason why its mostly foreign countries like the UK and Germany who are seeing videos disabled for popular and homegrown artist is because they have insanely high licensing rates for their shitty music.

Do you really think google needs European major music labels ? Those labels need google's youtube platform more than anything right now.

Also the 4 U.S. big labels who are owned and operated by 60+ year old men with shitbags and wheel chairs don't understand how technology works and are burning through money trying to prevent innovation and the adoption of these newer music distribution models.

They will be a thing of the past soon and you will see your favorite videos resurface. Just have patience and a snickers.

i think i'm high

without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...

Realness

I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...
    lol i know right, i'm forever on there looking at random shit
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?
    EXACTLY!

even chart videos. why spend all that money making a video and then not let people watch it?

even just regular tracks with a picture in the background. half of the good music ive discovered has been from youtube. its free advertising.