Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Hoe is like the TiSsa of Texting while Driving!

Default This Hoe is like the TiSsa of Texting while Driving!

I'd definitely splunk all over her pearly white rabbit teeth then stomp on her phone and punch her moms in face though....

Dr. Phil is a huge douche bag

She'd go to jail here.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    Dr. Phil is a huge douche bag
    Doctor Phil is like that dude that walks butt naked around the gym locker room for an unecessary amount of time talking about his latest golf driver and fiber supplement he got a deal on at Walgreens.

Wu Vatican

What a dumb cunt.

2 summers ago in my city 5 high school girls died in a car crash when one of them was reading a text/sending a text while driving. Chick drifted into the other lane and their car got fucking demolished by an 18 wheeler. Like a fucking massive fireball type of explosion.

Friends dont let friends text while driving. Because they are already dead in a ball of napalm.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Her moms should take that bitch's car away from her.

Text messaging while driving = people who are ugly and have a low IQ.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Doctor Phil is like that dude that walks butt naked around the gym locker room for an unecessary amount of time talking about his latest golf driver and fiber supplement he got a deal on at Walgreens.
    this is true, and i cant stand that

I text when i drive, fuck it.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

it should be made illegal in the u.s., that shit is distracting and dangerous and people caught on the phone while driving should get a ticket....i always wait till im parked somewhere before i text back

and texting is over-rated as it is, i dunno what the big fucking deal is...wouldnt it be easier to call me n be like "yo lets get some pizza" than sittin there pushing all those buttons??
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Wu Vatican

my great state of NY, the first state to outlaw talking on your cell phone and driving. (handless devices are legal, bluetooths and shit)

ive heard they were going to do the same with texting. but i think its kind of hard to enforce. you dont text with the phone up in there air for a cop to see like you do while talking on the phone.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

you would get fucked up if you did that in England. you cant even smoke and drive let alone hold your phone in your hand while driving. ofcourse thats if you get caught, you can easily tint your windows and do what the fuck you want.

^You cant smoke and drive in England? WTF?

One thing i really enjoy is when im going on a long journey for work, i bring a load of hip-hop cd's and buy a box of cigarettes, and smoke while i drive, theres something i find relaxing about it.

Fuck ye anyways, that'll be in here soon, every rule england makes, ireland copies it a few years later.

But ya, ive got my windows tinted, not fully though, but enough to hide me from texting.

you can but they are gonna ban that soon. basically the rule is not to be distracted while driving, so holding something in your hand is seen as a distraction. some cops may interpret that by saying smoking while driving is a distraction.

i remember when a friend was driving cop car pulled alongside him and told my friend to get rid of the cigarette when driving.

rules in England are getting pretty retarded and it seems it gonna get worse. they thinking of having limiters on every car, and black boxes in cars which will automatically fine you whenever you go over the limit. the speed camera is becoming obsolete so they looking for new ways to fuck us over.

Fuckin cunts.

Ireland is a few years behind England in terms of that sort a thing, so if ye start at that, i guarantee ya round two years later it'll be in over here.

They're trying to ban smoking in the car here, but not because it's distracting but because of young kids in the car.

Like everyone on the fucking road drives a baby around or some shit.
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.