once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: MR. WEST ASHLEY with something for any new rapper!!!

Default MR. WEST ASHLEY with something for any new rapper!!!

IM GETTING SUCH GOOD FEEDBACK ON MYSPACE PEOPLE ARE SENDING ME ACCAPELLS.... HERES SOMETHING FOR ANYONE.... A VERY EASY TRACK TO FLOW REAL SHIT TO... I KNOW U CONNA LOVE IT.. PEACE http://www.myspace.com/myphukinbeats

Called "taking my bows"

I think you are in the wrong forum mate, post in Audio forum instead.

He's already been told. I think he may be special.

YEA IVE BEEN TOLD... BUT IVE ALSO GOTTEN PRIVATE MESSAGES FROM SOME REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHO HAS CLEARD ME TO KEEP THIS UP... I GUESS WHATS GOOD FOR THEM IS GOOD FOR ME!! SOOOOO HERE U GO AGAIN.... NEW MUSIC JUST ADDED!! IM NOT STOPPING YALL I TOLD U B4, BUT IM NOT TRYING TO FIGHT WITH U FELLOW WU HEADS JUST TRYING TO GET MY SHIT OUT 2.. PEACE http://www.myspace.com/myphukinbeats

YA BOY WILL BE AT 12,000 PLAYS B4 LUNCH... THATS LIKE A 1000 PLAYS A WEEK FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS... HMMMMM IDK BUT THATS SOUND PRETTY GOOD TO ME...

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA... FOR U KATS OUT THERE THATS JUST HAS TO HATE ON SOMETHING AND TRY TO SHIT ON MY SHINE.. LETS BATTLE!!! THATS RIGHT BATTLE ME.. THE INTERNET MAKES IT WHERE U CAN HIT ME BACK WITH SOMETHING OF YOURS WITH-IN THAT DAY..... SOOOOO LETS GET IT.. U ALREADY SEE THAT WE'LL BE ABLE TO POST THEM, AND BY U BUSTING MY ASS U'LL PROB GET ALOT OF PROPS IN "NET LAND"... THIS COULD BE FUN YALL AND COULD ACTUALLY GET THIS FORUM POPPING AGAIN.. THO I MUST WARN U ALOT OF CHILDREND ON HERE HAS ALREADY TASTED A BITTER DEATH AT THE HANDS OF ME(see slim-t) lol SO LETS GET IT YALL!

JUST AS I THOUGHT!... NOTHING, THATS REALLY WHATS WRONG WITH OUR WORLD TODAY.. A BUNCH OF SUKAZ WHO LIVE TO COMPLAIN BE A CRITIC BUT CANT PRODUCE A DAMN GRAIN OF SALT... GET ON YA GAME BITCHES OR U GONNA DIE OFF REALLLLLL QUICK.. PEACE BITCHES http://www.myspace.com/myphukinbeats

Hey try pressing this button, miracles will happen

Quote Originally Posted by pestilence View Post
    hey try pressing this button, miracles will happen

is that the best u can do? How many times have u visted my page...?

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    is that the best u can do? How many times have u visted my page...?
    Once after I opened this thread for the first time, it's just pretty annoying to read like that.

you're not wu-tang
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)