once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hell's Wind Staff/Killah Hills 10304

Default Re: Hell's Wind Staff/Killah Hills 10304

there is no liquid swords version
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    there is no liquid swords version

lmao

...the explanation that i got for this was that this is the name of the skit that precedes killah hills...but that was back when i just had the tape, so i didnt have any featurings. i have the cd, and i realized that until just now that i never bothered to look at that track description. i guess for all intents and purposes it was going to be a track, but just ended up being a skit. is there a liquid swords version? or did they never record it, and just had a blueprint for it? hmm...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

its not the skit either,

if you look at the linear notes it credits dreddy, killah priest, and masta killa. the ones that are on the skit are Gza, masta killa, and Rza
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    The original had this line-up: GZA, Masta Killa, Killah Priest & Dreddy Krugger. The song appeared on Wu-Tang Forever with a different line-up. Same beat, two different line-ups. It's a very rare, hard to find song, trust me.
    basically it's hidden deep in the 36 chambers lol take it for that, we'll never hear it

also Geffen screwed up the printing so that's why it's fucked up kiddies

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by wampus
    all the booklet is confused, the featuring are not right, song titles don't appear in order ... but the album is banging
    It's not suppose to be in order on the back of the cd, if that is what you are referring to.

Wolf in sheep clothes

yes i know but they could made them in order in the booklet, but we don't care, it is in the legend...