Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Eminem single "We Made You"

Quote Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
    so yall are telling me he wrote these verses sober? nigga please...
    he obviously took some e for this shit
    i miss the old infitite, slim shady lp, freestyle days.. anything after that is shit

the only thing on his albums are features, and that cant be good..
    SAI-VU - the Ill Created aka. Brainstorm the Bullshitter, Eddie Quist & Lick on the Wall...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol i tried to tell yall he was wack

so yall are telling me he wrote these verses sober? nigga please...
    he obviously took some e for this shit
    lol
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    this is false

man wrote a book about how this was done..and how heavy he was on drugs at that point in his career

sing for the moment ...he was in his sleeping pill popping faze
    the way i am..................other pills and coke
    but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.

definitely NOT what you come back and release after 5 years gone.

proof that the hip hop crowd is not on the forefront of em's mind. straight pop shit.

still, i wont deny his talent and i'm still hoping for a couple album songs that will bang.

Wu Vatican

but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.

nah because his drugged out ways were his life. that was his reality. thats why his shit sounded real.

now hes in some fantasy land shit. writing about fuck all. sara palin and crackin bottles (i like that song but still, when did he ever write about that stuff before, it was always about downing cid and pills and shit).

his inspiration is gone. now he has to reach to write songs. they come out corny and just wtf like.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.
    This coming from the guy with pro tools and that wack ass atmosphere CD in the sig...

wow..
    Im even from Minnesota.. we dont play that Atmosphere shit!!

haha i think this is actually kind of interesting, with the weird voice is putting on it.. at least his trying different shit.

But i gotta give it more listens before i form a real opinion

Quote Originally Posted by EQ the GOD View Post
    hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.
    Don't get mad b/c we don't like this bullshit. And what beat are you takling about? Alot of beats on Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture shit on Crack a bottle's beat.

This track wasn't written on drugs. The Slim Shady LP was written on drugs and it's ill as fuck.

When Life Gives You Lemons is already looking better than Relapse.

PRODIGAL SUN

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post

When Life Gives You Lemons is already looking better than Relapse.
    I knew that since I heard Crack a bottle.
    bring back begongo!!

I was expecting the worst, but I actually like it. As a cheesy first single it beats the shit out of 'Without Me' and 'Just Lose It' which bodes well for the album.

this track is a fuckin joke
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

i just dont no why after 5 years he decided to come back with this..i mean i expected a couple tracks like this and i thought crack a bottle was one, i just hoepd this would be more like the old em