once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Know Your Ledge

Sunny winters is clearly not respecting my posts.

you have said any done nothing.
    why?

i feel this place was never what it was supposed to be or what it could have been because in truth it is a den of trolls.

and is allowed to be so because 1 person has made 5 accounts dedicated to posting articles about black people, for 5 years straight, and this is considered normal, but when someone comes in and says

"white people weren't made by a cone headed scientist" that person is seen as a trouble maker.

I believe KTL will best actualize its potential once you get rid of Sunny Winters as a mod and poster. No joke.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Sunny winters is clearly not respecting my posts.

you have said any done nothing.
    why?

cause i'm not the problem - YOU ARE !

but you can't see that about yourself -

you know where to put complaints

but you refuse to put them where they belong

you're in gen chat complaining about me

you're in KTl complaining about me

you're in the Admins sections complaining about me

you're in the 1% complaining about me

too much sugar in your diet - relax

posting in KTL will only kill TSA's post count. you'd think he'd be smart enough to figure that out by now, as he obviously cares so much about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Good points - good thread.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Anthony Robbins the self help 'guru' has, what I think, is some very interesting points about communication and how by changing the words we use we can basically change the outcome of our life. One example I readily remember would be saying' that peeved me a little' rather than saying 'that really pissed me off' when some thing goes wrong. What one will make you feel really bad?

Another key thing is avoiding general statements. Say I f8ck up - If you say to me 'You are really stupid' then I can hear that and think 'yeah - I'm really stupid'. But - if you say 'that was a stupid thing you did; - well it's not nearly so bad as it's seperating the action from the person - and actions can be changed (ok - so can people but sometimes people don't think so!).

And since this is a Wu forum - one other aspect I remember is that people have different communication preferences. Some of us (most apparently) are visual - 'I see what you are saying' etc. Others are aural 'that sounds good to me'. Fewer still are emotive - 'that feels right'. Apparently good salemen can quickly determine what one of these modalities best fit us and make their pitch accordindly. GZA of course made a quote about 'Visual' people.

Its late, I'm tired, hope this makes sense. Peace.

Veteran Member

^^NLP

Neuro-linguistic programming

isn't this what Tecknowledgist was talking about when he said "pointless bickering". (this

whole thread so far). can anybody speak about like.. religion, the economy, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    Peace.

My intention with this thread is to help people gain more success with their posts and especially new threads.

First and foremost, do not type out a long paragraph, with lots of information in one chunk. Space it out, and keep it simple.

If you do this, it makes it a lot easier for people to read and take from your post, otherwise, I find that personally I get discouraged from reading big bulky paragraphs, it hurts my eyes. I acknowledge this is not a good thing for there may be good in the post itself.

SUNNY WINTERS' posts are good (whether or not you [or I] agree with the content), because he keeps them simple and broken up into small paragraphs or sentences.

You will see a difference if you take this advice.

Peace.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...17#post1612017

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Some people think General Chat is a mindless section full of flaming and nonsensical posts, others think KTL is out of control. People blame the hate spewing back and forth on race topics, religion, political views. Why do we really fight? We fight because we're dealing with the touchy subject of knowledge. When we talk about knowledge we talk about things that we believe we KNOW, and we feel like we KNOW what we believe in and that its correct. Now obviously everybody thinks differently about things, if they didn't we'd all be robots (not human face hugger bots...).

So we have one person who believes in his heart what he knows is correct, and you have another person who believes in what he knows and it's different from the first person. All of a sudden it becomes a clash in logic because one person thinks he knows something the other person don't when really we all know the same thing we just think about it differently!

We need to start respecting other peoples opinions and views even if it's different than yours. Thats what makes individuality so beautiful is that we all think differently and we have a choice to believe what we want and act how you want, we have the option to band with other people who have similar thought patterns as us. Instead of hating somebody for not sharing the same views as you embrace them and realize them being different is what makes you, YOU.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43326

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    To me the main trait people need to have is not to just hear, but listen.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Good points - good thread.
    damn, just wanted to say i cant believe i haven't seen that mj vid before.