once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Anybody Got That New Jadakiss?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Anybody Got That New Jadakiss?

If so how is it?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Like I said, How is it?

i think i'm high

go buy it

Realness

its boring. if you have either of his other 2 albums its almost exactly the same.

theres a couple joints on there, but not worth buying. unless your really into watered down r&b hooks.

Wu Vatican

i thought i had it. but the file corrupted. so i listend to snippets on cdnow.com and i will not be getting it again.

dude just comes with such weak ass shit on his albums. beats are weaker than urkles mac game.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

zZzZz.. t00 c0mmercia1..

(n0te: my 0 and 1 key br0ke yesterday :-\)

-

LOL@Main Man and Whitey dissing Jadakiss's album hahahahahahahahaha. I figured his new album was gonna be wack because his other albums aren't good so i'll be passing on this. What a shame that his solo albums suck because he's a good rapper. I don't understand how he claims to be hardcore and always talking about street/criminal stuff but his albums are wack because of beats and he's always collaborating with r&b singers and pop rappers. That's why i'm not looking forward to the next Lox album because i wasn't impressed with their other Lox albums. We Are The Streets album is better than their first album but We Are The Streets wasn't all that great. Sheek and Styles P's solo albums have disappointed me also. I do like Styles P's first album.

i think i'm high

^^the beat selection is very well picked......the entire album knocks....each beat fits the theme of each track nice....the street tracks are grimey... that real murder feel....bass is heavy 2 what....he got tracks that make u boogie....and hes got some real oldschool soulful shit on there.....the beat selection is on point with the last kisss....

not to mention jada murders the entire album....and all the guest appearances are on point....the collaborations on this album are sheek, style, ghost, rae, jeezy, wayne....i think that was it....hard album....i dont see why a hiphop head would not like this album it's offical....

Realness

too commercial for me too, it would go hard, then completely fuck up with the guest appearance (lil wayne) or hook. The track with Rae & Ghost is sick though.