Thread: Slick Rick - adults only

Wu Vatican

Default Slick Rick - adults only

http://www.last.fm/music/Slick+Rick/_/Adults+Only

this song is one of my all time favorites.

if you dont like this song, you are a fag got.

big fag.

slick ricky is coming to rochester ny in some small ass club, i got tix for with my boys in may.

thats whats up.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

Isn't Adults Only song on The Art Of Storytelling album? I like that song.

Wu Vatican

yea. the one that came out in 99.

i was all drunk when i made this shit last night.

but this song is still so dope.

an epic tale, story told like no other, a vivid mental picture that only rick could paint, about scheming, and then fucking, 3 different hoes in the ass. beautiful.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

I like on the song when Slick Rick imitates the women's voices that he's fucking hahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats but he had some good rappers on the album. Is his The Ruler's Back album any good? That's the only album of his i haven't heard. Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats. I don't think he wanted Behind Bars released because he wasn't able to promote it since he was locked up and he wasn't in the 2 videos he had from the album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats.
    AHAHAHAAHAHAH LOL

No offence but that just made me laugh....

-

You don't think The Art Of Storytelling and Behind Bars albums suck?

Sorry but I only know his cd from '88....
    But I just had to laugh cuz you really are very critical bout beats , but you should and more people should so it ain't wrong to be critical when it comes to the production....

-

You only heard his first album? LOL. I guess you aren't a Slick Rick fan huh?

Wu Vatican

i think there both dope. some of the beats could have been better. but rick is literally one of the few mc's that can override a subpar beat for me.