Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best hiphop album of 09` iz.....

So I guess everyone is supposed to be happy that JADAKISS sold some records???......the album still sucks....like his other albums there are too many wack crossover pop attempts......JADAKISS sucks at making pop songs.....he is a great rapper, but never gives rap fans the classic album they want......

.....now that he sold some records with THE LAST KISS, he will continue trying to make these wack crossover albums.......

I hoped that this album would have flopped and he would have went to KOCH and finally put out a street rap album....that will not happen now
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by adrianoter View Post
    nah thats some pretentious BS
    cunninlynguists are pretentious? do you what pretentious means, or who cunninlynguists are....? they are probably one of the least pretentious groups out there.

QN5 is a solid label also
    Last edited by Tage; 04-21-2009 at 03:45 AM.

Most likely Jada's album will be forgotten about by the summer time anyway being that u have
    ob4cl2, mef/red, eminem,50,cam'ron ,ect comin out within the next 2 or 3 months or so.

The song Jadakiss did with Nas was niiice!

But I don't think we can decide best albums with the release of albums by Nas/Marley, Jay-Z, Raekwon, Eminem, Rakim and Mos Def coming soon :P

screw jada
    relapse will be the best of 09 anyways assuming detox doesnt drop
    anyways b real- smoke n mirrors is best so far

If Relapse is full of tracks like Crack A Bottle and We Made You, I won't be expecting much.

So far I'm lovin this year!! In my opinion 2008 was weak!! This year we've already got new Doom, UGK, Stoupe, General Steele, Jadakiss and some nice mixtapes...Raekwon, U-God, Cunnilynguists!!

This month we get Camron, Blackout 2, Eminem. This summer CL2 and Dopium!!

Did I miss anything?