Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72

Thread: Moses And The Wise Man

  1. #16

    Default

    This thread presents me with an opportunity to put forth a question I have had for a long time, and SunnyWinters gets at the point when he clarifies that the "We" is ALLAH.


    If this is the case that Allah is manifest in beings, characters in the Koran, on earth, than who are the prophits reletive to these said, "one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us". And why are the prophets given such importance in the Koran, when in numerous instances, such as the incedent with Lot's daughter, they are confronted with beings of a higher rank then prophethood. If the "We" is Allah, than why is he descrubed earlyer as only "one who has been given mercy" by the plurailty of persons who are imparting the naration of the chapter.

    I am curious how one can explain this without defining the Slave of Allah as an Elojim. Calling him simply a wise man is to overlook the hirarchy that is established in the Koran.

    And further do you think that these are the Saints/ gods (words interchanged in varous translations) talked about in the bible, also known as suns of God in the Dead Sea Scrolls? Who do these represent in today's world? Where/ who are they?
    Last edited by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA; 04-16-2009 at 01:04 PM.

  2. #17
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    This thread presents me with an opportunity to put forth a question I have had for a long time, and SunnyWinters gets at the point when he clarifies that the "We" is ALLAH.


    If this is the case that Allah is manifest in beings, characters in the Koran, on earth, than who are the prophits reletive to these said, "one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us". And why are the prophets given such importance in the Koran, when in numerous instances, such as the incedent with Lot's daughter, they are confronted with beings of a higher rank then prophethood. If the "We" is Allah, than why is speaking in first person when he is only one who has been given mercy by the plurailty of persons who are imparting the naration of the chapter.

    I am curious how one can explain this without defining the Slave of Allah as an Elojim.

    And further, who do these Elojim represent in today's world? Where/ who are they?
    finally - a good build


    some so called traditional muslims would say that the we or us in the quaran is just a way to give power in expressing Allah -


    And why are the prophets given such importance in the Koran, when in numerous instances, such as the incedent with Lot's daughter, they are confronted with beings of a higher rank then prophethood.
    because there are ranks in the heavens

    the we/us in the quaran (the way i see it) are those closes to Allah and therefore are Allah - ALLAH is the Supreme - there is only one head - but the body of Allah is also Allah - and the body is the people - those who strive to be upright and who qualify themselves to wear the title "Praiseworthy/Muhammad"


    reword your question though
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-16-2009 at 01:10 PM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Do you think that The Nation of Gods and Earths or the Nation of Islam represents this body of Allah in todays world? If so how are traditonal Muslims any different...Why would a Muslem strive to emulate Mohamed or Moses, a prophet, and earn the title of praiseworthy, while Moses and Mohamed are involved in a relationship with physical parties that speak of Allah when they say "We"?

    To me what this sugests is the fact that mankind is being developed and built. Parties of gods were/ are charged with tending to mankind and teaching him, while they cary out the work of Allah, and are in some ways participents in the reality of Allah.

  4. #19
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    Do you think that The Nation of Gods and Earths or the Nation of Islam represents this body of Allah in todays world?

    those who strive to be upright and who qualify themselves to wear the title "Praiseworthy/Muhammad"

    if you are in the nation of gods and earths and you are found doing the above mentioned, then yes




    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    If so how are traditonal Muslims any different...
    some are - some aren't - and this isn't limited to Islam


    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    Why would a Muslem strive to emulate Mohamed or Moses, a prophet, and earn the title of praiseworthy, while Moses and Mohamed are involved in a relationship with physical parties that speak of Allah when they say "We"?
    i don't understand your question


    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    To me what this sugests is the fact that mankind is being developed and built. Parties of gods were/ are charged with tending to mankind and teaching him, while they cary out the work of Allah, and are in some ways participents in the reality of Allah.



    1. Psalm 82:6
      "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'
      Psalm 82:5-7 (in Context) Psalm 82 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Psalm 95:3
      For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.
      Psalm 95:2-4 (in Context) Psalm 95 (Whole Chapter)
    3. Psalm 96:4
      For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods.
      Psalm 96:3-5 (in Context) Psalm 96 (Whole Chapter)
    4. Psalm 96:5
      For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens.
      Psalm 96:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 96 (Whole Chapter)
    5. Psalm 97:7
      All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idolsó worship him, all you gods!
      Psalm 97:6-8 (in Context) Psalm 97 (Whole Chapter)
    6. Psalm 97
      For you, O LORD, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.
      Psalm 97:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 97 (Whole Chapter)
    7. Psalm 135:5
      I know that the LORD is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods.
      Psalm 135:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 135 (Whole Chapter)
    8. Psalm 138:1
      [ Of David. ] I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise.
      Psalm 138:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 138 (Whole Chapter)







    __________________
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-29-2010 at 10:14 AM.

  5. #20
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default ffffff

    the green one

  6. #21
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    ALLAH is the Supreme - there is only one head - but the body of Allah is also Allah - and the body is the people - those who strive to be upright and who qualify themselves to wear the title "Praiseworthy/Muhammad"

    Who or what do you consider to be "the head"?

  7. #22
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    Who or what do you consider to be "the head"?

    the ONE qualified for that position at that time - the one getting the job done and leaving a trail of proof of his existence - what i consider doesn't matter when it comes to these things

  8. #23

    Default

    Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
    Why would a Muslem strive to emulate Mohamed or Moses, a prophet, and earn the title of praiseworthy, while Moses and Mohamed are involved in a relationship with physical parties that speak of Allah when they say "We"?

    Sunnywinters said:

    "i don't understand your question"

    My question is why was mankind encouraged to be moslems and submit to God, and than later taught to be gods themselves? Why were the prophets not taught to be gods?

    On another note, do you think the weird things the man moses encounters does are in some ways ment to be symbolic?

  9. #24
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post

    My question is why was mankind encouraged to be moslems and submit to God, and than later taught to be gods themselves? Why were the prophets not taught to be gods?

    On another note, do you think the weird things the man moses encounters does are in some ways ment to be symbolic?

    how i see it, mankind went astray and needed prophets to guide them back to being god - the prophets are already gods -


    the second question isn't clear to me - but i think alot of moses stories are symbolic of someone who was to appear a long time after moses

  10. #25

    Default

    I would agree with you about that, but at the same time there are specific verces in the Koran that state something to the effect of, "they say messiah (jesus) and allah are one when he is only a man". There are are numerous verces in the Koran that clearly posit Jesus as a Man. The same thing is true with Mohamed. One verce i can clearly recolect that states this says how Mohamed is superior to Jesus and all the other propets in that he has been forgiven of his past AND future sins, and in responce Mohamed states, "should i not be a gratefull servent of Allah.

    I can see how being the servent of a tracendental being like God can mean compleate unification with God in that one is doing the exact will of God, so one is partaking in God's actions, but I think one has to try a lot harder and advance beyond imagination in order to claim the state of human godhood.

    ODB puts it very well. He says on the song on the song on the soundtrack to Rush Hour I, the song where he comes on saying, "Im sitten in the lab, im anylizing thoughts, Im drunk off the quart that I just had bought" He goes on to say...

    "NOT SAYING IM THE UTMOST, truely im the UTMOST! Have you ever cought the hip hop holy ghost?" - He may be the utmost (God) but he recognizes that declaring such an atainment would contradict his characteristic, so he goes out of his way to disclaim the title before declareing himself the ultimate being or the utmost.

    My theory as to the nature of Godhood as it is exemplified by humans is that one can not state one way or another that Man is God, without incuring tremendous philosophical concequenses. That is why it is said in the old testement, and referenced by Jesus, but was ignored by the priests of Jesus's day that had surely read the old testement. Also, another example of this could be seen in how Jesus describes himself as one with the Father, but is contradicted in the Koran, which denies the fact of the statement as if he had never made it.

    I believe that the quality of Godhood among men can be posited as a certain gift at certain times but the changes in the univerce move the existance of God from the subjective observer, MAN, to the passive pasture of NATURE, into the infiniate glory of the UNIVERSE, so the atainment of Divinity is always to be persued and is ever ellusive. Perhaps the I ching demonstates this dynamic. If so It would make sence as according to the I ching, Heaven and Power are ever existant in different relationships to the rest of the world, so the blatent statement, of: I AM GOD, may be compleatly true at one point, but may requrie humble submision of the will in the next moment.

    Perhaps the Koran is a practice that exemplifies perfection as something one must always stive to maintain, without ever settling the issue with the insignificant knowlege that One is one with the Supreem Being.

  11. #26
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    I would agree with you about that, but at the same time there are specific verces in the Koran that state something to the effect of, "they say messiah (jesus) and allah are one when he is only a man". There are are numerous verces in the Koran that clearly posit Jesus as a Man. The same thing is true with Mohamed. One verce i can clearly recolect that states this says how Mohamed is superior to Jesus and all the other propets in that he has been forgiven of his past AND future sins, and in responce Mohamed states, "should i not be a gratefull servent of Allah.

    besides a woman,what else could jesus be but a man ?


    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    I can see how being the servent of a tracendental being like God can mean compleate unification with God in that one is doing the exact will of God, so one is partaking in God's actions, but I think one has to try a lot harder and advance beyond imagination in order to claim the state of human godhood.

    God is the Group - There is a Supreme being in that group
    God is plural




    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    My theory as to the nature of Godhood as it is exemplified by humans is that one can not state one way or another that Man is God, without incuring tremendous philosophical concequenses. That is why it is said in the old testement, and referenced by Jesus, but was ignored by the priests of Jesus's day that had surely read the old testement. Also, another example of this could be seen in how Jesus describes himself as one with the Father, but is contradicted in the Koran, which denies the fact of the statement as if he had never made it.
    in the beginning was the word and the word was god - when god breathed life into the man, he filled his mind with his word and the man began to repeat what was on gods mind


    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    I believe that the quality of Godhood among men can be posited as a certain gift at certain times but the changes in the univerce move the existance of God from the subjective observer, MAN, to the passive pasture of NATURE, into the infiniate glory of the UNIVERSE, so the atainment of Divinity is always to be persued and is ever ellusive. Perhaps the I ching demonstates this dynamic. If so It would make sence as according to the I ching, Heaven and Power are ever existant in different relationships to the rest of the world, so the blatent statement, of: I AM GOD, may be compleatly true at one point, but may requrie humble submision of the will in the next moment.

    people always say to others that god is in them

    and jesus is in you

    in us how ?

    Jesus was like adam - god gave him his words and wisdom and he became god


    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    Perhaps the Koran is a practice that exemplifies perfection as something one must always stive to maintain, without ever settling the issue with the insignificant knowlege that One is one with the Supreem Being.


    the way its worded throws most people off

    once you are connected to that pure word, you are god
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-17-2009 at 10:17 PM.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

    the second question isn't clear to me - but i think alot of moses stories are symbolic of someone who was to appear a long time after moses
    What I mean is, dont you think that the 3 examples of the man doing something out of the ordinary have meaning of different levels. Like perhaps they signify questions such as, why does God allow suffering on earth when he could wipe it out, why does god allow evil to exist, why do bad things happen to good people?- and one who is truely activated would understand the meaning of the man's actions and would recognize intivitivly the feelings that hindered Moses from recognizing the purpose of the man.

    As a Literature major in collage, i see something of a contradiction in accepting the story as a simply example of a good man (moses) who is unable to understand actions that only make sence in their context (for example the boy being bad or the ship about to be hit by an unjust king). Stories where a charachter's actions are out of place due to his ignorence of the cercumstance are prevelent in sitcoms and man made dramas, so to explain away THE RECETATION, God's Perfect Word, THE KORAN- with such menial interpretation does not due the work it's due justice.

    Who do you think the stories are symobolic of?

  13. #28
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    look close at the 7th density




    ___

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    besides a woman,what else could jesus be but a man ?


    Dont make me go get out my Koran and try to find examples. I find it hard to belive that you read the book and never encounterd a clear as day statements that declare Jesus is only a servent to Allah. And by the way I'v read two or three translations.

    Perhaps you might say, what they are saying is that Jesus should not be worshiped as Allah, but I think the Koran has numerous attempts to set the record straight and releave Jesus of the Status of Godhood.

    By the way, I am in perfect agreement with you that Allah is manifest in man, but I think you should recognize that if the Koran presents this fact at all it is as a parable/ riddle/PARADOX that condems men all the way through who would falsely claim they are God.

    Its like Jedi Mind Tricks says, "...the type of shit im on, like does the new testement contradict the Koran" ... he recoginses the inherent contaditions in the two revelations, and is rightfully baffled.
    Last edited by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA; 04-17-2009 at 10:34 PM.

  15. #30
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    What I mean is, dont you think that the 3 examples of the man doing something out of the ordinary have meaning of different levels. Like perhaps they signify questions such as, why does God allow suffering on earth when he could wipe it out, why does god allow evil to exist, why do bad things happen to good people?- and one who is truely activated would understand the meaning of the man's actions and would recognize intivitivly the feelings that hindered Moses from recognizing the purpose of the man.
    it is this also

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    As a Literature major in collage, i see something of a contradiction in accepting the story as a simply example of a good man (moses) who is unable to understand actions that only make sence in their context (for example the boy being bad or the ship about to be hit by an unjust king). Stories where a charachter's actions are out of place due to his ignorence of the cercumstance are prevelent in sitcoms and man made dramas, so to explain away THE RECETATION, God's Perfect Word, THE KORAN- with such menial interpretation does not due the work it's due justice.
    there are ways to look at it - Share what you see - look at others reprint - and move in peace -

    some of us can see it from many angles

    the popular way will always be repeated by those with limited understanding


    example -

    just say you believe and your saved


    thats popular

    85% of the people are not trying to understand

    they don't ask questions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •