Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: Moses And The Wise Man

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    One verce i can clearly recolect that states this says how Mohamed is superior to Jesus and all the other propets in that he has been forgiven of his past AND future sins, and in responce Mohamed states, "should i not be a gratefull servent of Allah.
    Could you please show a verse from the Quran that shows this (because I think you are wrong)?

    The Quran clearly states that all prophets are on the same footing; no one of them are greater or lesser than each other.



    The Messenger has believed in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and the believers [believe]. Everyone [of them] has believed in Allah, and his Angels and His Books, and His Messengers. We make no distinction between any of His Messengers. And they have said, “We have heard, and we have obeyed. Grant [us] Your All-Supreme forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the Destiny.(Al-Baqarah 2:285)

  2. #32

    Default

    Word, you are right it says that too.

    There are many verces in the Koran that seem to contradict each other.

    I would have to read the whole Koran again to find the verce Im talking about, but find the verce where it says Mohamed was forgiven for his future sins, and im 90 persent sure it says for this reason he is greater in heaven than Jesus.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    Word, you are right it says that too.

    There are many verces in the Koran that seem to contradict each other.

    I would have to read the whole Koran again to find the verce Im talking about, but find the verce where it says Mohamed was forgiven for his future sins, and im 90 persent sure it says for this reason he is greater in heaven than Jesus.

    That is not the point.

    You claim that there is a certain verse in the Quran, but have NOT posted it to prove your point.

    It really is on YOU to find that verse (if it even exists) to prove your point.

    "90 percent sure" leaves 10 percent doubt.

    Are you even sure you know what you are talking about?

    When it comes to talking about the Quran, the majority of you fail.

  4. #34

    Default

    The Koran is a long book. How can I be expected to remember where I can find every fact I have read in the book verce for verce, thats imposible.

    If you were the scholar of the Koran you claim to be you would be able to recognize the verce I am alluding to without me having to find it and show it to you, but nonetheless I will see if I can go on a web site and have them find the verce for me if I can find one.

  5. #35
    Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where I Am
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Salaam (Peace) to all.

    If I may interject:

    We are all temporary manifestations of the One, Eternal Reality -- Allah. We have been on a Journey toward "Perfection" via Spiritual Evolution since the Beginning of "Our" Existence with the Originator.

    The Prophets serve as Guides and Examples of what Our Potential is...and the ultimate potential is to be "GOD".

    Babies have to "crawl" before they can "stand", "walk"...and eventually "run".

    RM

  6. #36
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    The Koran is a long book. How can I be expected to remember where I can find every fact I have read in the book verce for verce, thats imposible.
    It is not impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    If you were the scholar of the Koran you claim to be you would be able to recognize the verce I am alluding to without me having to find it and show it to you, but nonetheless I will see if I can go on a web site and have them find the verce for me if I can find one.
    Show me when and where I have ever claimed to be a 'scholar'.

    This is the problem with you people who are not in the know and are not on the inside of this thing called 'islam' - you outsiders do not speak the facts and attribute statements to where they do not belong.

    I never made a claim to be a scholar!!!

    YOU made a claim of a statement you say is in the Quran, but could not verify it by referencing the 'verse'!!!

    The 'verse' most likely does not even exist because I have read the Quran and also proved to you that Muhammad is on the same level of other prophets in a verse I REFERENCED!!!


    Yes I am familiar with the Quran, cuz unlike you, I actually read it and have read it earlier today.

    You are the one who needs to familiarize yourself with the Quran if you are gonna quote it. At least that way, you won't look like a liar and a fool trying to attribute a statement you can't defend!

    I will wait on you to find that 'verse', but again, it most likely does not exist.

  7. #37
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    ...trying too hard.....

    self righteousness is a stage you don't want to stay on

    my sensai can beat up your sensai

    nah na na nah nahh




    Moses has the big name the fame

  8. #38

    Default

    I said there was a 90 persent chance that the verce that says mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins says that for this reason he is considered higher than jesus, because i cant be sure your translation wont say the same thing.

    But, as sure as I remember my name, i am sure that I read that shit.

    I can garentee you one thing though: if you were to reference me one quote from the quran, i would remember reading it, i wont be able to tell you what verce it is, but I will remember the jist of the verce. I am different than you in that i absorb every little drop of the book, but fail to bother with specifics that are garenteed to be worked out in the long run.

    Fact number 1:

    The Koran says that Mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins.

    Disprove this or prove it. it is a fact so if you cant prove it you cant proove you read the koran.

    Fact number 2:

    For this reason I am 90 persent sure it says he is grater than jesus. Disprove it.


    If i wanted to disprove this it would take over two months for me to read the whole Koran again...

    I cant comit to that right now.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    I said there was a 90 persent chance that the verce that says mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins ...
    Again, 90 percent chance it says that, leaves 10 percent chance it does not say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    I can garentee you one thing though: if you were to reference me one quote from the quran, i would remember reading it, i wont be able to tell you what verce it is, but I will remember the jist of the verce. I am different than you in that i absorb every little drop of the book, but fail to bother with specifics that are garenteed to be worked out in the long run.
    Failing to bother with specifics will not bring understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGGA View Post
    Fact number 1:

    The Koran says that Mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins.

    Disprove this or prove it. it is a fact so if you cant prove it you cant proove you read the koran.
    Again, this is not a fact UNLESS you could quote this statement from the Quran!!!

    It is not for me to prove or disprove it. You made the claim it is in the Quran, so it is on YOU to prove it!!!

    Let me get this straight. You make a claim that a certain statement is in the Quran without finding a quote that supports it and you want ME to prove or disprove it?



    Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGGA View Post
    Fact number 2:

    For this reason I am 90 persent sure it says he is grater than jesus. Disprove it.


    If i wanted to disprove this it would take over two months for me to read the whole Koran again...

    I cant comit to that right now.

    Again, it is not a FACT UNLESS you could quote that from the Quran (which YOU have not done)!!!

    Again, YOU made the claim that the Quran says that, so YOU should prove it, NOT ME!!!

    If it takes over two months for you to read the whole Quran, get started now.

    Oh, so you can't commit to it, then I guess your claim will go unproven.
    Last edited by diggy; 04-25-2009 at 08:22 PM.

  10. #40
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    prophet = moses = wisdom of man

    archangel = the wise man = wisdom of god
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-14-2010 at 06:28 PM.

  11. #41
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    up

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    God is the Group - There is a Supreme being in that group
    God is plural
    [112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. [112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
    [112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
    [112:4] "None equals Him."


    The essence of Islam is about the unicity and uniqueness of god...so when you said god is plural you deny everything you said before about jesus, moses and all the precepts of islam.



    Each and every prophet came to earth to correct the humans beliefs when they deviate from the path of the unicity. The Prophet Muhammad fighted his own people because they worshipped gods (made from stones) in parallel to Allah, they never said these stones are the creators of every thing they knew theres a god responsible of all the creations but they took these idols as equals to god and prayed to them. So as the christians believed in the trinity (god, jesus and the spirit). The Islam came to correct this as well.


    To make it brief, in Islam, to associate a god to allah is the deadliest sin that can never be forgotten. It's called Chirk (association).


    “God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: for then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others.” (Quran 23
    1)


    “He is God; there is no god but He. He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God; there is no god but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of the Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.” (Quran 59:22-24)




    EDIT : + if man can be god and man can be evil so god can be evil ?


  13. #43
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    [112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. [112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
    [112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
    [112:4] "None equals Him."


    The essence of Islam is about the unicity and uniqueness of god...so when you said god is plural you deny everything you said before about jesus, moses and all the precepts of islam.



    Each and every prophet came to earth to correct the humans beliefs when they deviate from the path of the unicity. The Prophet Muhammad fighted his own people because they worshipped gods (made from stones) in parallel to Allah, they never said these stones are the creators of every thing they knew theres a god responsible of all the creations but they took these idols as equals to god and prayed to them. So as the christians believed in the trinity (god, jesus and the spirit). The Islam came to correct this as well.


    To make it brief, in Islam, to associate a god to allah is the deadliest sin that can never be forgotten. It's called Chirk (association).


    “God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: for then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others.” (Quran 23
    1)


    “He is God; there is no god but He. He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God; there is no god but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of the Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.” (Quran 59:22-24)




    EDIT : + if man can be god and man can be evil so god can be evil ?

    there is only one supreme head in the body of god

    on god being evil....

    if you believe in the fight between moses and pharaoh
    i'm sure pharaoh seen moses god as evil
    the people who died in the flood (the ark)
    the people that god demanded be killed

    i'm sure they would all see god as evil






    Muhsin Khan
    And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.



    Pickthall
    And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.



    Yusuf Ali
    Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,



    Shakir
    We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;



    Sahih International
    And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.




    Dr. Ghali
    And indeed We already created man of dry clay of mud modeled.



    Found in: Muhsin Khan / Pickthall / Yusuf Ali / Shakir / Sahih International / Dr. Ghali (show all)



    yall would say that the WE being used here is a majestic WE for one being

    but the book goes on to use a HE instead of a majestic THEY

    if you're going to use a majestic WE, why not use a majestic THEY ?



    we are god - there is a supreme among us

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    there is only one supreme head in the body of god

    on god being evil....

    if you believe in the fight between moses and pharaoh
    i'm sure pharaoh seen moses god as evil
    the people who died in the flood (the ark)
    the people that god demanded be killed

    i'm sure they would all see god as evil






    Muhsin Khan
    And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.



    Pickthall
    And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.



    Yusuf Ali
    Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,



    Shakir
    We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;



    Sahih International
    And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.




    Dr. Ghali
    And indeed We already created man of dry clay of mud modeled.



    Found in: Muhsin Khan / Pickthall / Yusuf Ali / Shakir / Sahih International / Dr. Ghali (show all)



    yall would say that the WE being used here is a majestic WE for one being

    but the book goes on to use a HE instead of a majestic THEY

    if you're going to use a majestic WE, why not use a majestic THEY ?



    we are god - there is a supreme among us
    This is not a grammatical debate, it would be if you were discussin the koran, these are only translations of it. The question is not even asked in arabic.

  15. #45
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    This is not a grammatical debate, it would be if you were discussin the koran, these are only translations of it. The question is not even asked in arabic.

    obviously, allot of stuff is not questioned - this is the problem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •