once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Hip Hop is not what it was BECAUSE.........

  1. #1

    Default Hip Hop is not what it was BECAUSE.........

    - Wheres thuh demonstration songs? Wheres thuh fuck da police, sound of da police, NWA/BDP anti police shit? Rappers dont talk shit about police no more, at a time when its been more RELEVENT than ever, niggas are too scared.

    Scared.

    ADD ON TO THE LIST


  2. #2
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    BECAUSE...

    people like ghostlaced are making threads like this.



    hiphop is alot better than it used to be. im gettin sick of this gangsta ass bullshit, and so is everyone else by the look of it. its more inventive now, its not all about the same old shit...

  3. #3

    Default

    the nigga ghostlaced has no problemz with rap music now

    ITS ALL GOOD TO ME, IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS TO ALL THESE WHINY FAGS

    im just saying about what has been gone, and missing compared to

    and i basically just wanted to talk about the lack of Police songs


  4. #4

    Default

    lol....did you just refer to yourself as the nigga Ghostlaced?...Bit cringey.

    Jay Dee - Fuck The Police though.

  5. #5
    Mistaken Identity Don Universo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    because....

    Lil Wayne( i know alotta ya'll like him but...)
    Soulja Boy
    Flo-rida
    and a whole lotta other ring tone rap ma fuckas....

  6. #6
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,424
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    That new Flo Rida album is bananas!
    De mijne is 4x duurder!

  7. #7
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    when shit goes down the hiphop community responds.....example.....sean bell......

    Realness

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    when shit goes down the hiphop community responds.....example.....sean bell......
    LIKE FUCK DID THEY!

    and you say your "from new york"?

    what part?

    the closet homo part?

    i remember that mos def video on youtube where he was going nuts about the fact that NON of the NY rappers came down with him to that big event in NY where they were protesting about it.

    NOT ONE. apart from Dante Def.

    Sean Bell issue has been largely ignored by the rappers, only one I can think of is Papoose when he put 47 gunshots at the end of that song


  9. #9
    SHAOLIN STUDENT Chungsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    27
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hiphop is dead. bury this shit.

    -Pun died. he was the last great rapper of the dying breed.
    -the wu are washed up. fuck outta here talkin about how they're forever.
    -Prodigy is in jail
    -Jigga's last 2 albums were horrible
    -Nas proclaimed hiphop is dead

  10. #10
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    LIKE FUCK DID THEY!

    and you say your "from new york"?

    what part?

    the closet homo part?

    i remember that mos def video on youtube where he was going nuts about the fact that NON of the NY rappers came down with him to that big event in NY where they were protesting about it.

    NOT ONE. apart from Dante Def.

    Sean Bell issue has been largely ignored by the rappers, only one I can think of is Papoose when he put 47 gunshots at the end of that song
    yo whats your beef?

    don't worry about where i'm from....

    yo fuck you and your faggot youtube videos.....

    clueless herb talking like he knows anything.....

    where were you when the sean bell shit popped off?


    "Sean Bell issue has been largely ignored by the rappers, only one I can think of is Papoose when he put 47 gunshots at the end of that song"

    was your radio broken or something? you sounding stupid man....

    Realness

  11. #11

    Default

    douchechills


  12. #12
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,949
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
    hiphop is dead. bury this shit.

    -Pun died. he was the last great rapper of the dying breed.
    -the wu are washed up. fuck outta here talkin about how they're forever.
    -Prodigy is in jail
    -Jigga's last 2 albums were horrible
    -Nas proclaimed hiphop is dead
    -Yes Pun died, so what ? thats was ages ago.
    -So your on a Wu-Tang site, and they are still releasing material.
    -And ?
    -Oh wait, your the Reasonable Doubt rapist, I understand.
    -I could give a fuck what Nas said, Killah Priest >>>>> Nas

  13. #13
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tage
    people like ghostlaced are making threads like this.

    "its funny how the most nostalgic cats are the ones who were never part of it" - el p

  14. #14
    SHAOLIN STUDENT Chungsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    27
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    -Yes Pun died, so what ? thats was ages ago.
    -So your on a Wu-Tang site, and they are still releasing material.
    -And ?
    -Oh wait, your the Reasonable Doubt rapist, I understand.
    -I could give a fuck what Nas said, Killah Priest >>>>> Nas

    sounds like you responded cause you wanna instigate shit for no reason.

    smh @ if you think hiphop is alive.

    and the ones who disagree with hiphop = dead are the ones who tell you to check for the underground material. all that underground shit is wack - none of that shit impresses me.

    Im a nostalgic cat but Im only 20 - Im only old enough to dig up the past cause I wasnt old enough to live it. just like trance music died, hiphop has died too. the 90's will always be revered and missed.

  15. #15
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,424
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    ^ Deaf + Blind.
    De mijne is 4x duurder!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •