once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: a new killer bee ??

  1. #1

    Default a new killer bee ??

    as can be readed on many forums that buddha monk will leave broklyn zu (makes that for discograpic problems and troubles wit 12 o clock and more fam) rza is thinking to give mo fresh style to wu like the last affiliated moeroc , c-rayz .. probably this month we will have news about a new wu member

  2. #2
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    please god no, no more killa beez.

    there is enough as is.


    more music from WU TANG. not people claiming wu with thy name.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  3. #3
    DrunkenMasta303
    Guest

    Default

    the bees iz what keepin this wu-sound alive not the generals

  4. #4
    SHAOLIN STUDENT Rawticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kemet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Its good bringing in new killabeez because its helping them out, there peoples and family eat,plus we hearing up to date style etc but RZA needs to focus on the ones that he already have too, I mean i wish he had made a holocaust album, they both got sick vision ,RZA with his cinematic sound and Holo with his lyrics that could of been one of the sickest killabee albums ever!

  5. #5
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    crayz is from def jux, he never claimed the W symbol
    bring back begongo!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
    the bees iz what keepin this wu-sound alive not the generals
    thiz is the fucking truth

  7. #7

    Default

    kila bees (specially mention to myalansky sin priest . .. . ) they sound more fres that 9th generals nowadays

  8. #8

    Default

    Wait,so c-rayz is considered a killa bee? When did this happen?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Gibstein View Post
    Wait,so c-rayz is considered a killa bee? When did this happen?
    It didn't.
    Drunken Monk is just a weirdo who doesn't seem to have much Wu-knowledge, yet for some reason knows of the most obscure pseudo-Killa Beez.
    I swear, this guy talks about Myalansky like he's RZA.
    Plus I think he mentioned that Popa Chief is his MOST ANTICIPATED killa bee album to drop.
    WTF??

    90% of Wu fans don't even know who these guys are.

    I still suspect Drunken Monk is not who he portrays to be.

  10. #10
    Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    funkytown
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    kila bees (specially mention to myalansky sin priest . .. . ) they sound more fres that 9th generals nowadays
    English failing once again. No matter how shitty this new killa bee is that none of the wu-tang will even know his name, you will listen to & praise his half assed mixtape put together by chambermuzik.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoBeTheTruest View Post
    It didn't.
    Drunken Monk is just a weirdo who doesn't seem to have much Wu-knowledge, yet for some reason knows of the most obscure pseudo-Killa Beez.
    I swear, this guy talks about Myalansky like he's RZA.
    Plus I think he mentioned that Popa Chief is his MOST ANTICIPATED killa bee album to drop.
    WTF??

    90% of Wu fans don't even know who these guys are.

    I still suspect Drunken Monk is not who he portrays to be.
    c rayz walz is almighty member

  12. #12

    Default

    Almighty is not Wu-tang, just cuz you do a project with some mcs that were affiliated with wu dont make one Wu.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    c rayz walz is almighty member
    Drunken Monk - Where are you from?
    Just curious.
    You seem to know a lot OF killa beez, but not necessarily a lot ABOUT killa beez.
    Enlighten us.

  14. #14

    Default

    u aint know shit man hahahahaha

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RIINŲ View Post
    the bees iz what keepin this wu-sound alive not the generals
    had to bump cuz of this
    so fuckin true BROVA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •