Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The way the MJ sample was used on "It aint hard tell" overshadowed Illmatic as a LP

lol son said that like Europe can claim dopeniciity

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I know what we listen to here, man, I'm from Slovenia and I'm a big Wu, 1BeLo and Def Jux fan.

My man Begongo is from Rawmania and he's into dope old school rap [he taught me a few things]..

Reiko is from Poland and has a thread hiphop stuff, and I know his steez, ...

Even Ghostlaced, who listens to Weezy, knows some dope ass motherfuckers, like Cannibal Ox, which is a big contrast, but so what, he knows dope hiphop.

Shizzah is REALLY REALLY talented, REALLY REALLY young and has a lot of hiphop knowledge...and he's from fucking Serbia.

Whers is from England, and he's pretty much anti-mainstream [for the most time]. I don't need to prove that, everybody knows his steez.

Do you want more proof? You don't know how is it like here, the lifestyle is maybe different, maybe not, who knows, we have our own set of problems, but at least we don't talk how USA, Australia and Asia don't know squat about rap....it's not like we been to all places....and neither were you.
    bring back begongo!!

I still like to sit and laugh to myself from time to time when I think about how you euros must sound when you talk to your friends in ebonics terms with those funny accents.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wera
    u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country
    yea and aside from soulja boy we have 2pac biggie pun kool g rap rakim krs one etc etc so u can kill that noise

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

and the idiot ghostlaced strikes again with another retarded thread about nothing wow get a life dude and stop being an attention whore man

The one millionth topic about Nas from GHOSTLACED...... you must really like Nas........
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55925&dateline=119951  8518

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    european or not, that doesn't matter

u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country

so don't be an asshole, and say to be from Birmingham.

ROFLCOPTERSUBMARINETAKESADIVEINYOSHIT
    We also have New York, y'know, where hip-hop was made?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

chali 2na > 2pac ... one be lo > nas ... serbia caliber of rappers > america

thats three strikes wera lol

-

Sheepish Lord Of Chaos, i see you and i think alike. Ghostlaced is dissing me but he's the one with a picture of Bizzy Bone hahahahahahahahahaha. Bizzy Bone is a singer and not a rapper LOL. He is a attention whore and so is his bitch YungSunny. Only topic i like that Ghostlaced did was about 2Pac.

Charles Jones got me roasted like eva!

-

Is that your dad in the picture? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow.

I don't think you were homeless long enough, you're still trying to be funny.

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I know what we listen to here, man, I'm from Slovenia and I'm a big Wu, 1BeLo and Def Jux fan.

My man Begongo is from Rawmania and he's into dope old school rap [he taught me a few things]..

Reiko is from Poland and has a thread hiphop stuff, and I know his steez, ...

Even Ghostlaced, who listens to Weezy, knows some dope ass motherfuckers, like Cannibal Ox, which is a big contrast, but so what, he knows dope hiphop.

Shizzah is REALLY REALLY talented, REALLY REALLY young and has a lot of hiphop knowledge...and he's from fucking Serbia.

Whers is from England, and he's pretty much anti-mainstream [for the most time]. I don't need to prove that, everybody knows his steez.
    plus theres this cat called professor rino, hes from Deutschland, and he has seriously NEVER seen a lol wayne or a solja boy song on TV, he only noticed their existence when he came to this website....clowns can't make money in europe

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    and the idiot ghostlaced strikes again with another retarded thread about nothing wow get a life dude and stop being an attention whore man
    Im gonna have to step out and clarify this now, as some people are not the best readers.

I AM SAYING I LIKE THIS SONG.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS SONG IS WACK.

It must b dick-free season or something.

Way to fuck up a fred.

It aint hard to tell is one of the hardest beats ever

All the elements in the beat are amazing.

The Da-da-daa-daa. The arpeggio during the verses. The hard ass bassline. the aaaaa-aaaaa....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaa. Classic drum sounds. The sax. ALL OF IT.
    Last edited by J-DON; 04-18-2009 at 02:19 PM.