Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 105

Thread: The way the MJ sample was used on "It aint hard tell" overshadowed Illmatic as a LP

  1. #16
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    european or not, that doesn't matter

    u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country

    so don't be an asshole, and say to be from Birmingham.




    ROFLCOPTERSUBMARINETAKESADIVEINYOSHIT
    major burn!!
    he's right you know!!
    we dont follow wack ass ringtone trends over here, fuck outta here with that shit!!

    soulja boi cant fill a venue over here but he'll sell out like a muthafucka over there!! haha


  2. #17

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    ??

    and what track might that be?


    i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope

  4. #19
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post


    i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope
    wooooooooow what the fuck?
    why isnt this common knowledge?

    is this the same producer that made memory lane?


  5. #20
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^LOL No
    Some dude produced the whole scientifik album
    DJ Premier made memory lane I think.

  6. #21
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    YungSunny your posts are retarded too. You're a attention whore. There's nothing wrong with It Ain't Hard To Tell song or Illmatic album except Memory Lane song.
    And the illiterate award goes to....

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    wooooooooow what the fuck?
    why isnt this common knowledge?

    is this the same producer that made memory lane?

    no, Premo produced memory lane

  8. #23
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,825
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    that Scientifik joint wasn't released until 1998 though so I doubt Preemo ever heard it..



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  9. #24

    Default

    Charles Jones is a fucking moron.

    Havent you guys figured this out yet? damn.

    Not only did he make himself look like a total tool in his first post, he then went on to say Memory Lane was wack (lol!).

    Hes a douche. and totally misunderstood a pretty straight forward thread.


  10. #25
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH b-dolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    omaha, nebraska
    Age
    37
    Posts
    339
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    check out the first version of it aint hard to tell, its called nas will prevail and is fuckin nice, i don't know which one i like better



    Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

  11. #26

    Default

    ^lol thats obviously the weaker version. It doesnt even have the "dadada da daaaaa"


  12. #27
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Charles Jones is a fucking moron.

    Havent you guys figured this out yet? damn.

    Not only did he make himself look like a total tool in his first post, he then went on to say Memory Lane was wack (lol!).

    Hes a douche. and totally misunderstood a pretty straight forward thread.
    how bout this, i completely understand ur thread, and just as much disagree.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    check out the first version of it aint hard to tell, its called nas will prevail and is fuckin nice, i don't know which one i like better

    the album version is definitely way better than this, but this is pretty nice as its own song the lyrics are different too

  14. #29
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    you might as well be a singer, but ain HARMIN-Nas...lmao.

  15. #30
    . JerseyIronman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    european or not, that doesn't matter

    u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country
    are you serious with this? ...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •