once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

DrunkenMasta303

having more seasons/episodes is dope! but not if ur just repeating urself over and over...and over again

That's why they only made 4 instead of 6.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    The point of series is that there are more seasons/episodes. I thought everyone knew that.
    Originally, Prison Break was supposed to last only two seasons. That's why they made such a U-turn with Season 3. The whole script doesn't make sense and lost my attention.

I heard there were supposed to be six seasons.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I always thought that this concept should have lasted for two seasons, a third season is cool but it should have been what season 4 is now with them trying to take down the company, the season 3 that we ended up with should never have happened.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Fuuuuuuuuck!

I thought they were going to broadcast season 4 on tv from today but it's the second part of the 4th season. I don't know how I could've missed the first part.

Now I gotta wait months to see it. (I don't download movies/series).

De mijne is 4x duurder!

holy shit any one see the last ep of prison break...

its finally over

crazy crazy ending...

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    holy shit any one see the last ep of prison break...

its finally over

crazy crazy ending...
    I saw it this morning, it was nice. The ending itself was good, but I'm disappointed with season 4 in total. The beginning was very very good, but then they just started pouring 'what the fuck' moments at me, leaving me disappointed. The first two seasons were some of the best moments ever on television, but season 3 and 4 were sub-par (although season 3 was way better than 4).

Last edited by Rame; 04-18-2010 at 04:42 PM.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

wow dude let himself go.

this was a classic series.I got most of em.I think I need the panama one.

anyway I think it ended just right.anybody mad at this show and the way it turned out is mad cuz they got played mentally.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Michael never died, PB returns to Fox w/10 ep run (ala 24 & X-Files)

Fox is finally confirming what TVLine reported in early June: Prison Break is returning to Fox in 2016 as a 10-episode event series.

“It’s going to bring back both brothers, [played by] Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell,” Chairman and CEO Gary Newman announced at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

Added Co-Chairman and CEO Dana Walden: “I would describe it as a bit of a sequel. It picks up the characters several years after we left them in the last season of the show. The brothers will be back. Some of the iconic characters from that show will be back. I don’t think [exec producer] Paul [Scheuring] knows exactly where he’s going over the 10-episode arc, but it definitely will address some questions that were set up at the end of the series for a new audience.

“This is the pure vision of the creator of the show,” Walden continued. “It’s going to take a little bit of a detour from where we left off [with the straight-to-DVD coda], but it should feel very satisfying and event-ized. Fans will be excited about seeing these characters back together again.”

Regarding the fact that Miller’s Michael perished in 2009’s Prison Break: The Final Break, Newman quipped that that particular plot point would be “ignored,” while Walden explained, “What [Paul] pitched to us was a very logical and believable — in the world of Prison Break — explanation for why our characters are alive and still moving around the world.”

smh, this doesn't need bringing back so soon...or at all, and I was a big fan of the show.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

I never watched Prison Break but Dominic Purcell is a good actor. I've seen a few of his straight to video movies like Assault On Wall Street and The Bag Man. He did a movie with 3 hot women Joy Bryant, Ali Larter and Gina Gershon that I can't think of the name of it. He also did a movie with Ray Liotta called Bad Karma that's good. Wentworth Miller I saw recently in The Loft which was good. What kind of a name is Wentworth? LOL.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just went to imdb.com and I saw the movie title I was thinking of that Dominic did with Joy, Ali and Gina and it was called Three Way. He also was in Straw Dogs with James Marsden, Kate Bosworth and James Woods and Killer Elite with Robert Deniro, Jason Statham and Clive Owen. I saw those movies and they're good.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

yeah

the Straw Dogs remake was very good imo
    NEW ALBUM : Martial Artist (from 71Raw) - 'MMA' http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...53#post2587053

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.