Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Were all the usergroups except the 1% deleted?

  1. #31
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,554
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  2. #32
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,586
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    why the fuck does that animal look like Beautiful rock

  3. #33

    Default

    I dunno, why do you look like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #34
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I like the S9 because you hear about them the least outside of their own group and they do stuff in their area.

    1% is alright....they got all the most active posters.

    Jokers, I dont know, they mostly just talk about who they have in their group.

    The NI just started. Their color might be light blue.



  5. #35

  6. #36

    Default

    i cant think of anything more anti-pussy than an online beef between usergroups on wu corp.

    i can just imagine the amount of "what dicks you like in pornos" threads being thrown around without dissent in those places. the 1% probably has a poll up and running for the most desirable dick viewed on redtube.com.
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 04-25-2009 at 06:51 PM.


  7. #37
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I like the S9 because you hear about them the least outside of their own group and they do stuff in their area.

    1% is alright....they got all the most active posters.

    Jokers, I dont know, they mostly just talk about who they have in their group.

    The NI just started. Their color might be light blue.
    we do have some pready good member in our group


    after all the do got me
    Last edited by Dokuro; 04-25-2009 at 07:59 PM.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    we do have some pready good member in our group


    after all the do got me
    buht yoo cunt speel gewd

  9. #39
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what is this guy new

  10. #40
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,586
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    i cant think of anything more anti-pussy than an online beef between usergroups on wu corp.

    i can just imagine the amount of "what dicks you like in pornos" threads being thrown around without dissent in those places. the 1% probably has a poll up and running for the most desirable dick viewed on redtube.com.
    ^wasn't invited to anyone's group....

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Glad my fanclub didint get deleted.

    STYLE the only person who ever flamed you in the 1% wasnt even a member and was infact one of your 'bestest friends in the whole wide world'.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    i cant think of anything more anti-pussy than an online beef between usergroups on wu corp.

    i can just imagine the amount of "what dicks you like in pornos" threads being thrown around without dissent in those places. the 1% probably has a poll up and running for the most desirable dick viewed on redtube.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    ok today u will receive
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •