once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • daliff89

    4 100.00%
  • beautifulrock

    0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: *Verses In* daliff89 VS. beautifulrock RD. 1

  1. #31
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    sorry im late, 3 is fine...this place is usually in a vote drought to...lets go with it...think of actual street battles, u dont got 5 million motherfuckers voting, usually about 3.

  2. #32

    Default

    Yea lets just go with 3 because that's clearly a fair way to do things, especially when the 3 people voting show complete bias. This was a sham from the jump and I expected no less. Here is my real verse by the way which i was not allowed to drop.


    Faggot...cuz you weak like a flea, blow more than stiff breezes
    Faggot...all everybody sees is the top of ya head cuz you on those knees
    Faggot...cuz you admire queers like Bruce Villanch
    And last week I caught you wearin' Daisy Duke pants
    Faggot...Dirty Sanchez is your favorite man session
    Faggot...Did Mom and dad really give their blessing?
    Faggot...your siblings pretend you don't exist
    especially when you came to their house with AIDS cysts
    Faggot...go ahead give your girlfriend's fashion tips
    Faggot...expect nothing less from a bitch named Daliff
    Faggot...Prop 10, the type of shit you're dreading
    Massachusetts is the only place you'd ever have a wedding
    Faggot...You thought that I was gonna give you leeway?
    Faggot...you hold up a Will rap for cock sign on the freeway
    Faggot...this battle is over, just call it quits
    who could take him seriously with that gay lisp when he spits?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #33

    Default

    how is your real verse not the one you sent me? are you kidding me?

    you wanted to change yor verse after both were already dropped.

    and those votes were anything but bias. get outta here with your chapped pussy.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    how is your real verse not the one you sent me? are you kidding me?

    you wanted to change yor verse after both were already dropped.

    and those votes were anything but bias. get outta here with your chapped pussy.
    Look at the fucking timestamps on the posts retard and stop fucking lying like a bitch.


    and NOT BIASED? When my opponent mentions you by name in the verse? Of course YOU don't think it's biased, nothing you do is ever biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #35

    Default

    Yesterday, 08:24 PM

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This is 1 round against each?

    If so I want to change my verse
    Today, 12:11 AM

    Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    beautifulrock's verse:

    halfway through your first verse you say shit I gotta begin again
    While your fans throw rocks at you like pissed off palestinians

    and then again, maybe your hands are like Brian Finneran
    the way you squeeze a mic like a cock, don't act all innocent

    Don't get incensed, pay the rent like a good tenant's been
    Bend the laws of physics when my tongue twists and spins again

    thirty four indents of your forehead from the ill villain
    You're pining over Boyz II Men? a Phillie is your only friend?

    and to that end, you never buckled my spirit, didn't make a dent
    Even Edison ain't got shit on the lines as i'm inventin' 'em

    you're strugglin' as I'm drinkin' Guiness down at Bennigan's
    Like a crazy Irishman, I'm tired of your shenanigans

    time for a banana man, Avid Killing thirty-seven ten
    I fire blindly on innocents, like a coked up African
    Show and Prove
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  6. #36

    Default

    hahahahhaa 4 - 0
    wat a faggg beautishitttt

  7. #37

    Default

    proof? you sent me the damn verse. what did you expect me to do with it?

    it's not my fault you had a shitty verse, i would have charged you to ghost write.

    and for your post, i really don't pay attention to you that much.. if you really wanted it changed you should have pmed me.

  8. #38

    Default

    super KO

  9. #39

    Default

    You're absolutely right, I fucked up...and I knew i wasn't going to win simply based on the fact that this is nothing more than a popularity contest, hell half of his lines didn't even make sense. I'm not from fucking Minnesota, I just put that in my sig, but I guess that doesn't matter right? Let me ask you something, given the fact we beefed before, and the fact he called you out by name in his verse, didn't you think for a second, gee, maybe i should step back from the voting this time so I don't look like a complete turd?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  10. #40

    Default

    no i didn't he mentioned it because im running the tourney,

    and you beef with everyone on this site.. so i don't see how that has anything to do with it.

    if you really think my vote is bias, then pull it.. let the votes come in

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    no i didn't he mentioned it because im running the tourney,

    and you beef with everyone on this site.. so i don't see how that has anything to do with it.

    if you really think my vote is bias, then pull it.. let the votes come in
    Like I said before, pointless exercise in futility. I'm not really mad dude, I just wanted to see how far I could push this. See Eradicate is one of those super furious posters who takes his e-life incredibly seriously. Since this tourny is obviously a boring pile of shit and i wasn't going to win anyway, i thought I would spice it up by having E-fag pull his hair out. i think I did my job. Later faggots. BWAahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #42
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    You're absolutely right, I fucked up...and I knew i wasn't going to win simply based on the fact that this is nothing more than a popularity contest, hell half of his lines didn't even make sense. I'm not from fucking Minnesota, I just put that in my sig, but I guess that doesn't matter right? Let me ask you something, given the fact we beefed before, and the fact he called you out by name in his verse, didn't you think for a second, gee, maybe i should step back from the voting this time so I don't look like a complete turd?
    god damnit u complain like a little bitch, arent u older than all of us? wtf is wrong with you..you willingly paritcipated in something u couldnt handle...wtf u mean popularity? how else would u rather handle the votes? all this shit was disclaimed very early on...so if u dont like it...get fucked.

  13. #43

    Default

    I'm kidding, relax Dusk, you don't get the joke yet? Me and Eradicate had this battle a while back where I did the same thing, and if you check the last lines of my opponents verse, you'll see I was doing my thing, which is too piss off you gullible assholes. Dude won, check the first post. I was humble in my response. I just wish somebody actually had a sense of humor on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  14. #44

    Default

    you always claim your kidding, because when you realize what a dumbass you are for complaining like a little bitch and you have no comeback you say im just kidding to save face. im anything but stressed my dude, talk about e-life? look how many posts you have compared to mine. you need to get laid

  15. #45

    Default

    You're so irrelevant there isn't a word for it. It's over. Don't get mad because I played you ONCE AGAIN. God how fucking dumb do you gotta be to fall for the exact same shit twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •