Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: BLOOD ON CHEF's APRON came in the mail today...

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    Btw Heroin Only is online. I'll post a link when I get off work if anyone wants it.
    Wasn't it released before the Vatican mixtapes as a "MySpace exclusive"? I remember hearing it somewhere but never from start to finish because of that annoying "he-he-heroin-heroin-heroin only...This is heroin-heroin-heroin only" thing Rae kept sayin over and over.

Default WHERE MY KILLAH TAPE AT? in my hands

LOL IT IS very Good. LOL You Mentioned it so i had to post it lol

http://rapidshare.com/files/13452244...007-master.rar

THere now everyone will have it lol
    Yeah if i could get these on vinyl then it would be bad ass lol

How many people received blood on the chef's apron?

DrunkenMasta303

damn this thread smells like greedy jew shit, the israel of interwebbing?

just got it in the mail myself yesterday all real dope shit if OB4CL2 is anything like this it should be another CLASSIC & by the way where could I find I been trying to find but could never Staten Go Hard Vol. 1 mixtape that he dropped last month?! Is that any good?!

Quote Originally Posted by nelly13 View Post
    just got it in the mail myself yesterday all real dope shit if OB4CL2 is anything like this it should be another CLASSIC & by the way where could I find I been trying to find but could never Staten Go Hard Vol. 1 mixtape that he dropped last month?! Is that any good?!
    ok now u have it, please upload it to rapidshare so the rest of us can have it

I have most of the songs from the taten go hard mixtape vol. 1, i could upload them but i have been really busy with finals and shit sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by White Dirty Bastard View Post
    I have most of the songs from the taten go hard mixtape vol. 1, i could upload them but i have been really busy with finals and shit sooo...

How come you have only most of the songs? From where (never reveal your Wu-Corp secret)?
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

Also, White D.B. have you heard that Take it Back to '79 Wu-Tang mixtape? It's not the greatest but it has a few pretty neat songs on there.

Default HAHAHAHA lol because alot of the songs are on other mixtapes that have been released

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    How come you have only most of the songs? From where (never reveal your Wu-Corp secret)?
    HAHAHAHA lol because alot of the songs are on other mixtapes that have been released this past month.

I dont think i have heard it maybe some of the songs, does it have the rza and odb at the high school talent show??

Im about to post something for Yallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Other Raekwon mixtapes came out this month?

Well Attack of the Brooklyn Supa Ninjas, this month but there was the Prelude Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II mixtape a couple of months ago, and all of the vaticans, and heorin mixtape, and the method man and redman mixtape Hip Hop Is Read Presents: Method Man & Redman Appearances. Plus some others

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

bring back begongo!!