Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SO why is does dopium threads have to be in 1 gay thread

buttercrunchjoints lost.

uey will shit over every human being when his album comes out. i agree with tsa. niggaz on his board are too scared to admit how real uey is.

This may even turn out to be the 'realest' album for TSA after Cappa's Slang Prostitution...

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

agree with tsa

putting everything into one thread makes it difficult to find out when something new happens. somebody is gonna post the dopium tracklist and album cover and nobody will even realize because it will just be one extra post in the dopium thread.

and since there's not a shitload of dopium updates, it wont oversaturate. its not like the wu-chamber looks like

"new interview from u-god!"
    "u-god discusses dopium!"
    "new interview from u-god's kitchen"
    "u-god waters his flowers and discusses dopium!"
    "rza confirmed producer on dopium!"
    "DOPIUM"
    "scottywotty talks about u-god affiliation"
    "new u-god new era cap"
    "dopium leaked"
    "dopium mixtape"

Haha I like how the attention is shifting to U-God now. That mixtape has had a fair amount of rotation now, and if the album is as dope as the tracks that we've heard then it may very well be a guaranteed purchase.

DOPIUM '09

Dwight Conroy Farrell ButterCrunchJoints's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystarks420 View Post
    buttercrunchjoints lost.

uey will shit over every human being when his album comes out. i agree with tsa. niggaz on his board are too scared to admit how real uey is.
    i forgot that doing nothing but rapping about grimy gritty shit without any emotion or personality or any real content in your lyrics made you a talented versatile artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    You said there was an endless amount of news about CL2 when it is basically the same rehashed shit Rae has been saying for well over 18 months. There is nothing new about this album we didn't already know. And, just because I said the majority of Wu solo releases were wack doesn't mean GAR is bad, It's quite good. You should listen to it one day. You probably didn't even listen to Bring Back God.
    you're right, I didn't listen to the mixtape. which is because, at the end of the day Uey just isn't a very good rapper. Did he come with fire on the wu albums and drop a few undeniably classic verses, yes, but he's still like 7th or 8th in the clan. This U-God hype over the last few days is seriously starting to get out of hand, there are threads out there saying he's better than GZA, like what?
    don't you flip your glasses up at me Kadeem Hardison

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    This may even turn out to be the 'realest' album for TSA after Cappa's Slang Prostitution...
    it doesn't get realer then the Savage Life

BUT if it were to get realer, goldie is the only one that can pull it off

cl2 is like santa claus, every year u get pumped for it until your mom and dad tells u its not real and your world is crushed

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

CL2 (which wont)
    and dopium (which will)
    probably because of that reason my man.

The fucking thing has been there for 6 years what am i gonna do not look at it? Maybe its the Diaz brothers coming to get me. Im gonna blow that fucking truck back to Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?