once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: What is some Good KRS-ONE albums or songs to start off with ??

Default What is some Good KRS-ONE albums or songs to start off with ??

What is some Good KRS-ONE albums or songs to start off with ?? I wanted to get some of his shit but not really sure where to start since this guy has like 20 albums lol

Get his first or second album. Both have ill lyrics and nice beats from DJ Premier. I'd also recommend you to download THIS. If you like that right there, you won't be wastin your money if you buy his first two LP's.

Hmm im definetly gonna check that shit out yo. I was worried because before i posted this i searched krs-one and no results came back, so i figured nobody would respond. But i had heard this song Self Construction with meth, busta neyo the game and others and found out krs-one produced it so i figured i would check out some other shit. thanks

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Or you could check out another dope rapper and not fall into the ever popular wu-corp trend of listening to music that you don't actually like.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    Or you could check out another dope rapper and not fall into the ever popular wu-corp trend of listening to music that you don't actually like.
    mmh thats not why i wanted to listen to him, sometimes its not allways about if you like an artist or the song, sometimes its just about appreciation for him or her, their music, and realizing that you could never do what they do. As for KRS-ONE he is hip-hop, if it wasn't for him hip-hop might not be around. If you can appreciate the artist and what their doing, you will find yourself loving the artists music more than anything else, not because its necessarily good, but because you understand them, feel them on an intellectual level. YAAA DIGGG

Sick tracks yall I like blowe "my MC Hammer hits it right on the nail"