once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: Fake laughing on rap songs

  1. #1
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,106
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Fake laughing on rap songs

    is the worst thing since the holocaust

    lord

    why the hell are you screaming the words HA HA HA?

    that's so fucking gay lol

    and when someone authentically laughs on a song it sounds really good and helps the song quality, but HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is the gayest fucking thing ever

    thats what's getting gayer as rap progresses, shit gets faker and faker, you have ppl moving their hands a curtain way cause that's the 'swagger' way to do it

    trying to ACT cool when really they're just bitch ass weenies with no rule.
    back in the day ppl were actually authetically cool which made them all unique, except KRS ONE.


    HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa, the fuck is the point?

  2. #2
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Jadakiss does it a lot.. But I find it funny when he does it.


  3. #3
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,083
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Like Mixtape laughing?


    Yea that shit is str8 guerilla weenie gimmick

  4. #4
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    No worse than seeing videos of rappers flashing their cash and bitches while sitting on 22's even though their video looks like it was filmed using the cheapest equipment known to man.

    That is what I don't like about hip hop today, it's all a front and it's made me have to question each rappers credibility.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  5. #5
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,083
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    No worse than seeing videos of rappers flashing their cash and bitches while sitting on 22's even though their video looks like it was filmed using the cheapest equipment known to man.

    That is what I don't like about hip hop today, it's all a front and it's made me have to question each rappers credibility.

    Yea but what if its Bun B and the late great Pimp C in the video? Their car culture means just as much to them as hip hop does.

  6. #6
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,106
    Rep Power
    147

    Default

    Pimp C and Bun B are from the old school

    most new rappers just fake everything

    has anyone seen Lupe Fiasco trying to have 'swagger'

    jesus, it's so embarrassing. Your a fucking goober dude, you have beta male sperm, just rap as a guy with beta male sperm as opposed to moving you hands around and pausing in certain parts of your verse all unnaturally just cause that's 'swagger'

    most rappers just 'act how cool ppl act' now instead of being authentic

    anyone notice how Kanye west went from vowing to never rap about diamonds and ice and money like the rest of the Roc (which is why he started getting attention as a rapper) and now he's the rap equivelant of a poor fat bitch with a suscribtion to Cosmo.


    Jay-z is the worst cause he had been doing it since day one, now listen to his gay ass 'swagger' flow.

    jesus, you're fucking old dude lol.

  7. #7
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    its corny but remember how kanye flipped it on can't tell me nothing? i mean granted it is kanye west but still u can make sumthin outta nuthin even if its a bullshit laugh

  8. #8
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ha ha ha ha ... check up this bizarre

    -biggie

    acceptable or not?

    busta rhymes does it a lot too...
    bring back begongo!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Jay-Z started this stupid trend, I agree with TSA, shit needs to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  10. #10
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    yes this shit is killing hiphop

    smh
    bring back begongo!!

  11. #11
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

    anyone notice how Kanye west went from vowing to never rap about diamonds and ice and money like the rest of the Roc (which is why he started getting attention as a rapper) and now he's the rap equivelant of a poor fat bitch with a suscribtion to Cosmo.

    nah he admitted to being self conscious and vein (sp?) on songs like "all falls down" on his first album.


  12. #12
    Ultra Instinct Tecknowledgist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    705
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    this thread coming from the guy who writes eloh3lz!111!


  13. #13

    Default

    Am i the only one who finds the thread hughly ironic?


  14. #14
    Dwight Conroy Farrell ButterCrunchJoints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silver spring, MD
    Age
    27
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Pimp C and Bun B are from the old school

    most new rappers just fake everything

    has anyone seen Lupe Fiasco trying to have 'swagger'

    jesus, it's so embarrassing. Your a fucking goober dude, you have beta male sperm, just rap as a guy with beta male sperm as opposed to moving you hands around and pausing in certain parts of your verse all unnaturally just cause that's 'swagger'

    most rappers just 'act how cool ppl act' now instead of being authentic

    anyone notice how Kanye west went from vowing to never rap about diamonds and ice and money like the rest of the Roc (which is why he started getting attention as a rapper) and now he's the rap equivelant of a poor fat bitch with a suscribtion to Cosmo.
    i really would like to know what makes lupe fake. he is literally the exact opposite. he doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks and just does what he loves. dude is doing something completely different and is an absolute breath of fresh air. he's making fucking post punk music with a fake british accent under the pseudonym Percival Fats, does that sound like somebody trying to conform to what is thought to be cool?

    http://www.trillyandtruly.com/
    myspace.com/japanesecartoon
    don't you flip your glasses up at me Kadeem Hardison

  15. #15
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    what about RZA on Tearz?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •