Thread: 3 songs from Sadat X new LP (banging)

Default 3 songs from Sadat X new LP (banging)

Sadat X's new album "Brand New Bein" is being released today and the three tracks i've heard so far are all banging (listen for yourself). Sounds alot better than his last LP "Generation X" and features all production by DJ JS-1.

Brand New Bein' (ft. Lord Jamar & Grand Puba)
    Nuthin' (ft. CL Smooth)
    Blow Up Da Spot (ft. KRS-One & Razhel)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I like these tracks, but let's be honest, they aren't really all that great, I just heard the new Sadat album and found it had a few bland and boring tracks but there were some dope ones as well, I do believe that Brand Nubian have one great album left in them, they just need the right production team.

Thanks, i actually dont own any Sadat X album, but im gonna pick up one or two when i get a chance. I heard his last one was terrible alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Thanks, i actually dont own any Sadat X album, but im gonna pick up one or two when i get a chance. I heard his last one was terrible alright.
    It was okay, I think his best solo albums are Wild Cowboys (1996) and Experience and Education (2005)