once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Wall

Divine Cypher

Default Re: Paul Wall

it's humorous that this dude has a record deal. i went to school with plenty of white trash that you could've dressed up in gold teeth and "hip-hop gear" and given them some good beats. if people can't see thru what's going on here.

He allright...but just like a lot of commercial shit he talkin flossy, so that alone kills the vibe....but that parking lot shit is culture and I already told niggas I might not like it, but I aint hatin' on what niggas adopt as culture....however dumb it may seem to me
    "He who works like a slave, Eats like a king" - RZA

yea man he makes straight beats, but his lyrics are about hoes,cars and money and platinum haha

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    ^Can't say that I have chilled in a parkin lot.
    Wel you gotta find places to hang I live in holland MI so it's likke the most palces you got to hang are parking lots, Mcdonalds the local mall or the local waalgreens and bookstores.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    yea man he makes straight beats, but his lyrics are about hoes,cars and money and platinum haha
    And that's bad why 80% of all rap today is about one or all of those subjects good or bad that's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg
    he's shit.
    Why would you want to be a king of a paved area with yellow lines on it? If that's what commericial rap has turned into, then I dunno what to say....
    Well I think he's rferincing how dope his car is

Divine Cypher

yet his car ain't dope

Quote Originally Posted by kingidivine
    yet his car ain't dope
    O.k then how dope he thinks hsi car is I mean it's not like he's driven a grimlen or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    O.k what does that mean exactlly?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky arms
    Wel you gotta find places to hang I live in holland MI so it's likke the most palces you got to hang are parking lots, Mcdonalds the local mall or the local waalgreens and bookstores.
    where i live we have these things called "buildings". they're ill, son

i HAVE READ NEW INTERWIEW WITH HIM AND HE SAID THAT NOW HIS LYRICS IS BETTER THAN IN THE PAST.
    WANNA CHECK HIS LAST ALBUM

got this cd the other day. it's actually REALLY good (for what it is). If you don't like the south, and don't like lyrics about cars an hoes and whatnot, then stay away. if you do want a nice album with some sick beats and great guest spots, then pick it up. simple as that.
    http://www.dopegame.com/index.php?ref=23302

Paul wall should jump off a cliff to make the world a better place. white friends have told me he makes white people who listen to rap look bad. i agree. lil' wyte is also hella shitty but i respect him because he's not fake. Paul wall makes white people look bad just like chingy makes black people look bad, these guys r suppose to represent a culture (hip-hop/rap) or their people and r making it look fake to the public. when u tell someone u listen to hip-hop u will almost always get a disrespectful look, and its almost impossible to explain to them the difference between hip-pop and hip-hop.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=70510498

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza

i hear it is garbo but on another note..i was flippin the channels and i saw some mtv special or some shit about him where they rolled around with him and what not...all i gotta say is twhat a dumbass...i couldn't stop laughing