once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: RELAPSE = Fire.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
    I'm surprised you guys were a little late on this, it's been leaked for almost a week...I think there are definitely a few over-reactions about how good of an album it is, but it really was the most pleasant surprise I've ever listened to and I'm sure that's being reflected...Songs like Underground are absolutely insane, and no one has even mentioned Deja-Vu which for me is one of the best songs on the album. "It's 12 noon, ain't no harm in self-inducin' a snooze, what else is new, fuck it, what would Elvis do in your shoes?"

But while I understand the theme of the album, he seems to really beat the subject matter to death..it seems like he's saying some of the same things from song to song, not something that really ruins them but I get it already.

In the end it really is up to par with his better stuff, which automatically makes Relapse 2 one of my most anticipated albums (and I really wouldn't expect any delays)

dog your on page ten of this thread. started the 7th. wtf?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

the album is good but im not as hype as some here
    the trues joints are Deja Vu and Underground where Em sounds like his old self
    the other good songs are My Mom, Crack A Bottle, Insane (except for the lyrics), Medicine, Old Time Sake and Beautiful
    but i just can't stop listening to Dr. West "you mean THIS!" "now what da fuck!" "Marshal whats the matter darling" "oh! no no no" "having doubts are we" LOL!! a perfect intro

i notice Eminem always use the full capacity of the CD all of his albums are over 70 minutes and in this one all tracks are abouve 4 minutes each
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

yeah, you are right, Eminem >>> ICP all the way
    bring back begongo!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

how is it to be the only one hyped for a new Wu Tang album?
    bring back begongo!!

John W. Henry

^chillout slick and stop posting shit...

am i the only one who loves "we made you" ? haha lyrical content is shocking, but the beat and his flow... had a 6 hour graft today listenin to the radio and when that come on it put a little swing in my step... was cool.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    ^chillout slick and stop posting shit...

am i the only one who loves "we made you" ? haha lyrical content is shocking, but the beat and his flow... had a 6 hour graft today listenin to the radio and when that come on it put a little swing in my step... was cool.
    at first i thought it was wack. but now in the context of the album i like it. its catchy. not one of my favorites but its cool with me.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.