once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Cannon declares war on Eminem - Funny shit

just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise

man you guys are fagggots

the man is defending his wife.

why this is bizarre to you idk, but you guys are faggots

"man nick is stupid, eminem is a good lyricist bro"

i bet you wouldn't say a word if a good lyricist licked a tear off your face.

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise
    lol Soulja Boy is the perfect example of a "nigger"

so is the rza

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Finally, some logic.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

i have nothin against him defendin his wife, but i have everything against the bitch made pussy ass way in which he deed it. if somebody said some shit about my lil ma id walk right up to their face and break their fuckin jaw, not write some fuckin internet blog sayin some racist shit about whatever the fuck their race is

you mean to tell me em's approach as the least childish of the 2, so much so that you had to note on nick cannons childishness instead?

all i know is that his wife was insulted, how he responds is up to him and nobodies ballgame to critique and judge and wtf its his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by samtheseed View Post
    God damn, I'm on Nick Cannon's side. I hate Nick's career but he's 100% right about Eminem. He's a has-been, he's a sellout, he's a woman-hater, he's probably bisexual or something with all the buttrape and crossdress rap and he's taken the spotlight from a ton of better black rappers. I try to not hate on Relapse, but Eminem comes off so pathetic throughout that bullshit song. Eminem can't defend himself in this argument. He's being a chump.

lol what spot light is he coving...from what i hear with my ears...in the last 3 or so years...rap has turned to r&b...and is wack as fuck..auto tuned out,
    boys kissing boys...(lil wayne)
    i can kill the career of any mc...(soulja boy)

name some mc's u think the buyer is outshing with purchases of relapse

sales has been way down...only person going plat is lil wayne...who now thinks he is god to hip hop he got board with it ..cuz he is to good he went rock...

not taking em's side..cuz the album is just ok
    (better then his last)..of cours it will go plat
    lol

but who spot did he just take

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

i have nothin against him defendin his wife, but i have everything against the bitch made pussy ass way in which he deed it. if somebody said some shit about my lil ma id walk right up to their face and break their fuckin jaw, not write some fuckin internet blog sayin some racist shit about whatever the fuck their race is
    i cant argue with that shrap.....im not married,or famous for that matter but if i was and em or any rapper for that matter said some fucked up shit about my wife im getting at them...sure ill come at them like a man is susposed to but if the come back with som disrespectful shit..im swinging on em...i dont give a fuck if it was dj premier that dissed my wife(if i had one) hed get fucked up too my nigga.

Wu Vatican

nick cannon is a fucking faggot.

trying to hug eminems dick tails for some pub bc his gay ass mtv show is wacker than wack.

i hope em eats that piece of shit for breakfast.

i have a new found respect for the dude after relapse. cold killing it. cold crush kill that gay cannon.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i was all with him til he started ranting about race, and women...not realizing that hes being sexist by saying men cant take on women...what a shit sucker

Lol at calling Nick Cannon racist.
    He had a show on Nickelodeon for fuck's sake.

LOL....Nick Cannon? hahaha

Who the hell follows Nick Cannon's blog?

Quote Originally Posted by samtheseed View Post
    he's a woman-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cannon View Post
    I mean, what real man picks fights with women? Real MCís battle other real MCís. Ask Nas, ask Jay Z, you didnít see them starting beefs with women! That is truly some punk shit!

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    lol what spot light is he coving...from what i hear with my ears...in the last 3 or so years...rap has turned to r&b...and is wack as fuck..auto tuned out,
    boys kissing boys...(lil wayne)
    i can kill the career of any mc...(soulja boy)

name some mc's u think the buyer is outshing with purchases of relapse

sales has been way down...only person going plat is lil wayne...who now thinks he is god to hip hop he got board with it ..cuz he is to good he went rock...

not taking em's side..cuz the album is just ok
    (better then his last)..of cours it will go plat
    lol

but who spot did he just take
    I don't give 2 shits about sales. But what kills me is critics and wannabe heads saying Em is one of the greatest who've ever done it like Inspectah Deck or Rakim or Pun never existed. Em's written some GREAT rhymes. But MCs who've changed hip-hop with one verse are even more special and overlooked. I'm talking on the critical level that used to be more important than sales. And the reason he got over so well was he was a white guy who was nice. Its just reality. He's got crazy talent, but he's not even the best white rap act to me. Lil Wayne isn't even the same genre to me.
    Last edited by samtheseed; 05-09-2009 at 10:50 AM.