once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe budden makes a statement about vibe br...(respectfully declares he can smoke mef)

budden's an idiot...he has one actual album (that i know of anyway) and thinks he should be on a best mc list? what's wrong with these idiots? mixtapes and freestyles don't mean anything, it's about actual albums and songs

*waitz on mef's response*

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

I like Joe's mixtapes alot.

I don't think he could beat Mef though. Compare his shit...it's more introspective and his disses are good but they're not crowd swaying.

Mef has his star power, charisma, witty lines, flow, style - that's what winning battles is all about. Both are good lyricist, but who is going to say they're punch lines better and sway the crowd?

Money on Cliff

ok, i'll say this, if mef rapped with his unique style and spazzed out theres only 2 or 3 rappers alive that can fuck with him if any

but if he does that corny dim ass punchline imitation shit he does sometimes, then meth would loose

it would depend on the beat too, a fast pace harder to ride beat, meth, a slow one joe.

MEF would crush buddens the same way Nas crushed jay z.All MEF need is a reason,Nas was a sleeping Giant before jay woke him up.If joey keep talkin the same shit gonna happen.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

AHAHHAHAHAAH WHEN DID NAS SMOKE JAY AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

stop lying to yourself. also, Joe killed Prodigy, but that isn't so hard, u just rap truthfully about his career and u have him...but Joe couldn't outrap Mef, there wouldn't be any personals in a battle, since nobody can hardly say anything bad about Mef....it would all come down to skill.
    bring back begongo!!

SHAOLIN STUDENT

when did he smoke P? mobb deep and wu tang will always be above that joke budden
    and yes Nas killed Jay

wtf is he mad at he sshould feel thankfull to even be on the list niggaz garbage.
    " DESCRIBE ME, THE KIDS NICE AND HE HOLD SWORDZ "