Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

  1. #1
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    Faggots want to pop off and say some ignorant shit
    I promised this little motherfucka, I would murder the bitch
    Since I'm the executioner, I 'm given away free tickets
    It's a one and only show and the action's esquisite
    But leave the kiddies at home cause it's triple X explicit
    Bout to show how little pussies with no Intelleckt can get it
    All this bitch does is whine and complain
    That's cause his life's the Houston 500 and he's pullin the train
    Tired of getting fucked by every dick that he sees
    That's why this little pussy can't stand assholes like me
    Too many times, he's been shitted on, every day, every night
    Spent half his life lookin like its a one-person mud fight
    With any luck he'll be dead by the end of the night
    Cause I'm a pyschopathic cannibal, with a mechanical-mandible
    Chewin up anything that's even close to tangible
    Humanistic, naw, I'm closer to an animal
    Rip this pussy from limb to limb
    Find his family, and then send the packets to them
    This faggot thinks that his intellect can fuck with the Unseen
    Get 'em like Kruger when Depp thought it was Ok to dream
    Leave 'em with the blood leakin from his guts,
    show him how sharp a ghost sword cuts.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  2. #2
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    Faggots want to pop off and say some ignorant shit
    I promised this little motherfucka, I would murder the bitch
    Since I'm the executioner, I 'm given away free tickets
    It's a one and only show and the action's esquisite
    But leave the kiddies at home cause it's triple X explicit
    Bout to show how little pussies with no Intelleckt can get it
    All this bitch does is whine and complain
    That's cause his life's the Houston 500 and he's pullin the train
    Tired of getting fucked by every dick that he sees
    That's why this little pussy can't stand assholes like me
    Too many times, he's been shitted on, every day, every night
    Spent half his life lookin like its a one-person mud fight
    With any luck he'll be dead by the end of the night
    Cause I'm a pyschopathic cannibal, with a mechanical-mandible
    Chewin up anything that's even close to tangible
    Humanistic, naw, I'm closer to an animal
    Rip this pussy from limb to limb
    Find his family, and then send the packets to them
    This faggot thinks that his intellect can fuck with the Unseen
    Get 'em like Kruger when Depp thought it was Ok to dream
    Leave 'em with the blood leakin from his guts,
    show him how sharp a ghost sword cuts.
    call me insane, but if this was a battle of wits, your be suckin my dick givin me brains
    oh wait it is, so back off and take your bitches, if its only u, im still sick of fuckin with this clitoris
    i spit and flow resembles a sauna, creep in my dreams? hope ur wearing flame retardent pajamas
    Intellekt'll trick ur mind, correct your life, use u as a tool, then twist right back out of line...
    ..like a triflin rubix cube...
    now your seeing colors, call this executioner a fagot, cause now hes a rainbow hugger
    show this Hannibal Lector some real beef, not lambs, that he cant eat, so while
    your beatin your meat u might of as well eat your hands
    u aint touchin this, u were part right, my meats too esquisite to be touched by any mans lips
    so while yall thinkin hes a butcher, hes just chompin on raw dick, like a gay Ashton Kutcher
    i'm laughin cause u thought u were tuff shit, u got dairriea out the mouth, thinkin u can talk slick shit
    u got way over zealous, now u mad pissed off, not to forget a bitch thats just jealous
    im sick of exchanching dissing hatred arangements with stupid mutha fuckas that have..
    ...no buisness having a brain man, giving this mutha fuckas concusions
    so while your saying you can, im saying u cant, the same fuckin discussion
    just drop the shit, get off my dick, now u want to battle, thinkin ur hard? u aint PIFF
    so what the fuck r u gonna do? keep chewin on penis's, hell make a sperm dish soup or stew?
    mutha fuck u aint sick, ive dealt with schitzophrinics, so prepare when u see six hundred and..
    ....sixty six demons blitz when i drop my shit



  3. #3
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    Happless little vagabond, I smack you off the planet I'm standin on
    Break out the heavy artillery and bring you rap Armagedeon
    Bring you a whole new sickness wrapped in radiation
    You fuckin' freak, You're already suffering from the genetic mutations
    The shits apparent in your mental and physical disconfigurations
    Try to talk shit, but its apparent you suffering from acute constipation
    Hannibal Lecter cuz I just bit off your face
    Go head and ask how Intellect and fava beans tastes
    You're right, ur a sauna, a lot of hot steam, nothing that burns
    Complete opposite of your pussy w/ all those tricks u turn
    Bitch better have my money, so get back on the block
    Keep off the crackrock and stop suckin free cock
    You gettin your stomached pumped from all the dick you sucked
    Really wasn't funny, I never knew so much semen could fit into one tummy
    And then you tried cooking up that shit
    Had a whole roledex of recipes, but who the fuck are you confusing me with?
    Your punk ass could never take me in a battle,
    Your whole existence is about the massacre, just like cattle
    You got it twisted like a resturante serving nothing but linguini
    With faggot-ass cross-dressers who serve up nothing but martinins...............ya punk bitch. ^^^^^^^^^^^^*




    edited to add the arrows.peace

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  4. #4
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    iight iight, that first verse was fire mang, definately took the first round, lets see what up with the second, gotta wait for him to respond.

  5. #5
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    yo, i nailed intellekt so hard, everyone thought he was dead cuz he left for a few wweeks, no one's sonned him like me...haha,...yeah man, intellekt's like that, just forget about him, nice verse
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  6. #6
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellekt
    call me insane, but if this was a battle of wits, your be suckin my dick givin me brains
    oh wait it is, so back off and take your bitches, if its only u, im still sick of fuckin with this clitoris
    i spit and flow resembles a sauna, creep in my dreams? hope ur wearing flame retardent pajamas
    Intellekt'll trick ur mind, correct your life, use u as a tool, then twist right back out of line...
    ..like a triflin rubix cube...
    now your seeing colors, call this executioner a fagot, cause now hes a rainbow hugger
    show this Hannibal Lector some real beef, not lambs, that he cant eat, so while
    your beatin your meat u might of as well eat your hands
    u aint touchin this, u were part right, my meats too esquisite to be touched by any mans lips
    so while yall thinkin hes a butcher, hes just chompin on raw dick, like a gay Ashton Kutcher
    i'm laughin cause u thought u were tuff shit, u got dairriea out the mouth, thinkin u can talk slick shit
    u got way over zealous, now u mad pissed off, not to forget a bitch thats just jealous
    im sick of exchanching dissing hatred arangements with stupid mutha fuckas that have..
    ...no buisness having a brain man, giving this mutha fuckas concusions
    so while your saying you can, im saying u cant, the same fuckin discussion
    just drop the shit, get off my dick, now u want to battle, thinkin ur hard? u aint PIFF
    so what the fuck r u gonna do? keep chewin on penis's, hell make a sperm dish soup or stew?
    mutha fuck u aint sick, ive dealt with schitzophrinics, so prepare when u see six hundred and..
    ....sixty six demons blitz when i drop my shit

    i cant give your dumb ass rep, gotta spread it. props for battling
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  7. #7
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    is there a 2nd round for sure, let me know if there isnt, i wanna vote on this shit here, peace
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  8. #8
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    I doubt there's another one comin'. Ol' Intelekt got a little big in the britches so I had to check that azz real quick to let'em know what's up....If he don't post by the end of the day, I'd say just vote on the first round alone. Check the second one out for pure entertainment. peace

  9. #9
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    I doubt there's another one comin'. Ol' Intelekt got a little big in the britches so I had to check that azz real quick to let'em know what's up....If he don't post by the end of the day, I'd say just vote on the first round alone. Check the second one out for pure entertainment. peace
    oh shut the fuck up u fuckin ignoranus....ur not worth the time man, u can tell, your egos tooo big, u need to calm down, i aint gonna battle some1 liek you,


  10. #10
    akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    B.C CANADA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    yp intellekt u 8 that chump style nigga up

  11. #11
    Banned Grim Reapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    nah let it be a 2nd round close shit

  12. #12
    akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    B.C CANADA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    yo masta u ready 2 throw down yet sun ?

  13. #13
    akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    B.C CANADA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    or wait till 2morow its all str8 wit me

  14. #14
    Banned Grim Reapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    make the thread

  15. #15
    akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    B.C CANADA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Come Witness Intelekt Get Murdered

    i juss got on this shit son i dont even no how 4reel u make it im not that great wit comps

Similar Threads

  1. The Projects from Wu-Tang Forever
    By Antibody in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 11:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •