Thread: The Source/VIBE/XXL ratings

Default The Source/VIBE/XXL ratings

I'm almost finnished with my D.I.T.C. webpage that's gonna be up on the net in a minute for everybody interested. I've got this one section that covers reviews and press from hip-hop magazines so I would really appreciate it if y'all could give me the info needed on the DITC and solo albums from these magazines. In other words i want the ratings for any album by LORD FINESSE, BIG L, DIAMOND D, SHOWBIZ & AG (group + solos), FAT JOE and OC.

thx in advance for any help with this.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Damn, congrats man, in fact i was thinking about setting up a web page for d.i.t.c as well, coz there isnt even one proper web site for them on the net, except i dont know enough about setting up web pages to go through with it.

Sorry though, i dont have any reviews from those magazines, i never bought Vibe and only picked up The Source and XXL occasionally coz there was usually just crap in them. I have a few issues of Hip-hop connection at home i could check them out for you. In fact ive one from 1992 that has a short interview with Showbiz & A.G, i could try and scan it for you or type it up for ya?

Let me know when the site is up ill definitly be on there, and if you want a hand with anything, reviews, mp3's etc pm me, ill be glad to help.

Peace and best of luck with it.

^^ thx for the props fam, i've been missing a proper DITC web-page to and hopefully fans will like this one. it will cover all the indivuals discographies as far as albums, production work, guest apperances, then i got an interview section, bio's, affiliations, reviews as well as covering all the latest news and i'll probably give out some rare mp3's once in a while..

it would be much appreciated if you could scan the Showbiz & AG interview and check if you find any reviews or anything in HHC. peace

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Yeah i think it was from before they even released "Runaway Slave", but ill do that for you soon and ill check for reviews, looking foward to seeing it.