Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106

Thread: An overview of the sexuality of the 'Nebraskan Native' AKA - TSA...

  1. #16
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    Diggy is the last person to question anybody elses fucking sexuality given he was 98% of the reason we had gay thug dating banners.

    Hey, Bonerfarm, are sure it wasn't your name (which implies dicks) that made banners of homosex popping up.

    Remember, your name used to be 'bonerfarmjerkerwrists'!

  2. #17
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This thread is a classic.

    5 stars.

  3. #18
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tissa ain't gay, he's black.

    Can't be both. Its one of the other. A black man can't be gay. He can have sex with men, but when he does it its not gay its marking territory and dominating shit. Prison rules... Right?

    But honestly, TSA is funny as hell and we all like it. There's nothing more fun than reading his in depth discussions of wu tang cock or discussing women stuff. TSA is the heart and soul of this forum.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  4. #19
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    I wasn't going to photograph this, but I was at Wal-Mart and..









    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!



    "lets get soaking wet"




  5. #20
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rzarectum View Post
    i wasn't going to photograph this, but i was at wal-mart and..






    aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha i need big text for this
    hahahahahahahaha ah aha ha ha ah aha ha ha aha ha ah aha ah aha ha ahhahaha ah *saves*
    Last edited by SKAMPOE; 05-15-2009 at 11:48 PM.

    THE REAL PCP

  6. #21
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    this place needs a mod with a better sense of humor..

    If I could I'd sticky this thread just for the fuck of it

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Exactly, you know what's up, Slang!

  8. #23
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    rzarectum, thanks for contributing to this thread.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    Hey, Bonerfarm, are sure it wasn't your name (which implies dicks) that made banners of homosex popping up.

    Remember, your name used to be 'bonerfarmjerkerwrists'!
    Yeah, I remember and it partially still is so I am not sure why you say "Do you remember?" That was SKAMPOE's idea of taking the piss out of my TONEARM TERRORWRIST name. See the connection? Ofcourse you didn't, you fucking closet homosexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  10. #25
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,540
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    wow.

    i made a post saying "i thought it was an established fact i was gay" and a mod deleted it

    i thought it was an established fact i was gay.

  11. #26
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    tissa bout to bust his jizza all over yall boys ass pussys, no homo

  12. #27
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,540
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    finally somebody who understands me.

  13. #28
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Diggy and Tissa in a battle rap
    Last edited by Visionz; 05-16-2009 at 12:18 PM.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #29
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    africa ughhh

  15. #30
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    wow.

    i made a post saying "i thought it was an established fact i was gay" and a mod deleted it

    i thought it was an established fact i was gay.
    so ur officially oyt the closet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Diggy and Tissa in a battle rap
    ahhahahqh

    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •