once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what happens if you're homophobic...

Default Re: Look what happens if you're homophobic...

You'd attack every gay couple you saw on the street?

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    You'd attack every gay couple you saw on the street?
    2 dudes kissin in a street? Course! So would every1 in Scotland man. Its no accepted here like it is over in north america and thank fuck for that.
    Peace!

So, you'd also go smack every drug dealer you saw?

Mr Wuniverse

So, you'd also go smack every drug dealer you saw?
    Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life. Homos have a choice. And to do what aint natural in public in front of kids n shit who still growing up and learning aboot the world is not right. They dont do it here anyhow. Never will.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
    how about two girl heh?
    you gonna bash their pretty faces too?

be nice BBM...
    I am being nice, but I am being honest. Si is my buddy too, we just dont agree on a lotta shit.

Women dont bother me coz it aint my species. I dont like what lesbians are all about either but its not like they injecting meat into each other, they cant exactly do as much harm either know? But if they be messing in public its the same shit, Id tell em the fuck where to go. And if they gave me backchat who knows what Id do. I dont hit women for no reason, but If I got my wee sister wit me and she saw that shit or sumtin, Id make sure she knew it wasnt right if you smell wit Im cookin.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

So aye, Id prolly hit them a slap if they gave me backchat. If that makes me a prick for hittin women then fuck it. Some bitches deserve it, and thats 1 example.
    Peace!

youre getting Snow Blood horny

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by froth
    youre getting Snow Blood horny
    Peace!

Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life
    There's nothing thats more against the purpose of life than the LITERAL death of your body and mind and drug dealers are selling just that.

But yeh, its the gays we gotta watch out for. You should be more concerned with wolves than fruity sheep.

Mr Wuniverse

Id rather see people die of drugs than aids n shit. Up to them innit?
    Peace!

Fuck u bet not ever run from shaq he only gota take 2 steps an nigga on ya asshole
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Id rather see people die of drugs than aids n shit. Up to them innit?
    Ignoring the fact that aids is transmitted through unprotected STRAIGHT sex as well, I pose two questions. Why is death by aids better than death by drug overdose or a general decay f your body? Second, don't many forms of injectable drugs spread aids too? Your priorities are fucked. You got people selling poison on your corner, spreading all types of crime, death, disease and decay throughout the city and you got time to be worried about two fruity motherfuckers who are too damn gay to be a threat? If you gotta beat someone's ass, you need to beat the next drug dealer you see down.

Mr Wuniverse

Ignoring the fact that aids is transmitted through unprotected STRAIGHT sex as well, I pose two questions. Why is death by aids better than death by drug overdose or a general decay f your body? Second, don't many forms of injectable drugs spread aids too? Your priorities are fucked. You got people selling poison on your corner, spreading all types of crime, death, disease and decay throughout the city and you got time to be worried about two fruity motherfuckers who are too damn gay to be a threat? If you gotta beat someone's ass, you need to beat the next drug dealer you see down.
    U missed my point man. People buying shit fae dealers have a choice to buy or no. Kids growin up in this world thats already confusing having to see a homo couple dont have a choice. Your priorities are more fucked in my opinion. Homos are much worse than drug dealers man. Injectable drugs only spread aids if the person using em has aids as well btw. Anyhow, fuck junkies and dealers as well. But if I could exterminate 1 or the other it be homos 1st. If thhats fucked up to you then fair enough. Any man in Scotland would make the same choice. Peace.
    Peace!

homos are just weird, but so are alot of other people, I just hate to meet them in clothes stores.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life. Homos have a choice. And to do what aint natural in public in front of kids n shit who still growing up and learning aboot the world is not right. They dont do it here anyhow. Never will.
    Homos have a choice? Do you think gay people actually choose to be gay?
    Boston - NYC