Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could the decrease "black nationalism" in rap be caused by the NOI killing Malcolm?

tsa u might need this thread to either know the ledge or general chat
    i dont really find HH pointz wit this lol

The only reason this thread isn't getting moved is because TSA has been getting such a hard time in KTL, but I can't speak for the other mods.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

KTL is a den where nobody believe in evolution and everyone believes white people are actually lizards from a wheel named ian.

i feel that discussing things that happen in real life elsewhere is more appropriate outside of KTL.

plus ppl are always talking about how hip hop used to be all edgy and pro black and and shit

you always hear ppl say

"we're gone from fight the power to girl shake yo booty meat"

and im just saying that the NOI killing malcolm X was the first domino that would lead to the collapse of the entire pro black movement as something to take seriously in the black community and thus the hip hop community it comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
    Times are different, we have a Black President and a Black family in the white house now , doesn't mean shit changes all of a sudden but at least the image of a so called racist America seem to be gone (I do believe there are still some racist people in America though) , Pro Black was founded as a reaction towards white people who were racist against Black People ....
    makes a lot of sense.

i also believe this.

TSA. youve embarrased yourself enough for one night. i think its time you got some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    and im just saying that the NOI killing malcolm X was the first domino that would lead to the collapse of the entire pro black movement as something to take seriously in the black community and thus the hip hop community it comes from.
    Hmm I see where you're coming from now, man.