View Poll Results: Is it ok for white people to say "nigger?"

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes but only on the internet

    11 57.89%
  • no (only on the internet)

    14 73.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Is It Ok For White People To Say "Nigger" Yet? (2009 Edition)

  1. #1
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Is It Ok For White People To Say "Nigger" Yet? (2009 Edition)

    this debate frequently comes up and i think it's time wu-corp revisits the question of whether or not white people like me skampoe and eminem can say the word "nigger" like if we're playing basketball and it's us 3 against barack obama, rupaul, and yao ming and they're all calling each other niggers of course and i let it slip out naturally like "hey you're a fucking nigger."

    is that ok yet?



    more akbar

  2. #2

    Default

    Not yet.

    Skampoe and you will have your day soon enough.

    Nigga is well and truly fine now though.



  3. #3

    Default

    Well apparnantly white people who live in the hoods with black people are allowed to say nigger, and in turn the black people call that white person a nigger. Its cute.

    Plus, Skampoe and the like say nigger and are pretty much white themselves, so idk

  4. #4
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It's only ok to call a black man a nigger if you know he could kick you ass. In this case rather can coming across as a racist, you come off as a suicidal bad ass. Chicks go for suicidal bad asses. Especially when they fuck with people who carry guns.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Compulsion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Well apparnantly white people who live in the hoods with black people are allowed to say nigger, and in turn the black people call that white person a nigger. Its cute.

    Plus, Skampoe and the like say nigger and are pretty much white themselves, so idk
    hmm That is interesting I've never see that. I do notice that when there is less white people around or not speaking to the white person than 'nigga' is used but if the white person is involved in the conversation it is switched up to something else like 'bro'. That could just be here though.
    Last edited by Compulsion; 05-20-2009 at 06:39 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    I say nigga and i'm white
    .
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-04-2009 at 01:18 PM.


  7. #7
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    white people.



    more akbar

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Compulsion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white but no one has a problem with it because im mixed. But im still a white person saying nigga basically. But this is why white people hate "mongrels" as they used to call us the most, because we distort the boundries. Mixed races confuse and anger racists the most. Im 100% sure of that. It scares them and they can no longer distinguish how to class people. We basically shit on everything they have ever believed in. Which is why more inter-racial relationships need to happen to solve all this racism.

    I say nigga as much around white people as black, middle class white people LOVE IT when black people call them nigga in jest. Like if they fart bad around you and you go "dammmnn nigga!" they will laugh. Wheras if you just went "dammm" theyd say nothing.

    White people.
    I agree with that.

  9. #9

    Default

    My left hand is slightly more tanned than my right due to an unfortunate tanning machine incident a few years back, so i think i have the right to use the word nigga. Defnitly more than your average white boy.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white but no one has a problem with it because im mixed. But im still a white person saying nigga basically. But this is why white people hate "mongrels" as they used to call us the most, because we distort the boundries. Mixed races confuse and anger racists the most. Im 100% sure of that. It scares them and they can no longer distinguish how to class people. We basically shit on everything they have ever believed in. Which is why more inter-racial relationships need to happen to solve all this racism.

    I say nigga as much around white people as black, middle class white people LOVE IT when black people call them nigga in jest. Like if they fart bad around you and you go "dammmnn nigga!" they will laugh. Wheras if you just went "dammm" theyd say nothing.

    White people.
    But... you're English...



  11. #11
    Veteran Member Compulsion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    My left hand is slightly more tanned than my right due to an unfortunate tanning machine incident a few years back, so i think i have the right to use the word nigga. Defnitly more than your average white boy.
    hahahaha....I live in Seattle and it isn't the summer yet I'm pale as fuck.

  12. #12
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,535
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    But... you're English...
    AHAHAHAHahahAHahhahA

    [Tracy Morgan]
    LITE UP DUH BLUNT EN SPAWK UP DUH INDOOOO
    A YO, YOU KNOW WHAT WE IN FOOOOOOO
    [/Tracy Morgan]

  13. #13

  14. #14
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white but no one has a problem with it because im mixed. But im still a white person saying nigga basically. But this is why white people hate "mongrels" as they used to call us the most, because we distort the boundries. Mixed races confuse and anger racists the most. Im 100% sure of that. It scares them and they can no longer distinguish how to class people. We basically shit on everything they have ever believed in. Which is why more inter-racial relationships need to happen to solve all this racism.

    I say nigga as much around white people as black, middle class white people LOVE IT when black people call them nigga in jest. Like if they fart bad around you and you go "dammmnn nigga!" they will laugh. Wheras if you just went "dammm" theyd say nothing.

    White people.
    for the first time I have to agree with something you said lol

    it's the wolf in a sheep's clothing that whitey fears the most
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  15. #15
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    tracy jordan? lol
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •