Thread: Offical Wu MP3 request thread

Default Offical Wu MP3 request thread

This thread is where you can post rare or hard to find songs by Wu and their affiliates NO POSTING RETAIL ALBUMS:
    Does anybody got Rza ft. Timbo King-so high on zshare or somethin? I'm lookin for ghostface-flowers original too Please post a link if you got em. I'm tryin to make a lord superb mix too I already got the songs off his myspace does anybody got any joints besides urbanlife,perb's world and the joints he was featured wit ghost on sc bpw.
    Last edited by tymoney; 05-21-2009 at 09:47 AM.
    "Fake niggas who tried to flex hard came and went, they couldn't match up wit the fly nigga wit his back against the wall. heads clock when i came in the door"-Ghostface Killah

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

hey dummy, there has been the same exact thread posted as a sticky for years right above this.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    hey dummy, there has been the same exact thread posted as a sticky for years right above this.
    i dont see one faggot
    "Fake niggas who tried to flex hard came and went, they couldn't match up wit the fly nigga wit his back against the wall. heads clock when i came in the door"-Ghostface Killah