Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Chamber musik?

  1. #1
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Chamber musik?

    I never bothered to buy anything off there, i always used ebay instead but i just checked it out to see if they had Blackout 2 (they didnt)
    they got loads of stuff on there by the killa beez, shit i never heard of.
    are they trustworthy cos i think i seen people on here sayin theyve took money and not shipped?
    how much is postage to the uk?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  2. #2

    Default

    That is pure BS. I have bot from CM about 10 times. Never had a problem. In fact some of the stuiff came within 2 days. 100% great company

  3. #3
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Oldie, like yourself I live in the uk and I have bought from them many times and i've never had a problem.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  4. #4
    Veteran Member mastapowerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    If you read around you will find tales of them shipping cdr's and still charging like 20USD. A lot of people have paid and got ripped!!!
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"


  5. #5

    Default

    mastapowerful,

    I am sure that the instances you have mentioned took place prior to the time chambermusik revamped thier operations. They now have a distribbution deal with Koch and I have received high quality cds from them.
    Last edited by SHAoLiN LoRD; 05-22-2009 at 08:47 AM.

  6. #6
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,434
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    people just love to shoot down the underdog..you guys are aware that sometimes that chambermusik sells for even artists who have no label backing whatsoever? and it is also made a point that you are notified as to what type of cd you are getting..so if cats cant read..its no ones problem..im glad tho that i aint have to say much..peace to all the supporters..help unsigned artists eat for real..

  7. #7
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Oldie, like yourself I live in the uk and I have bought from them many times and i've never had a problem.
    aah right cool. thats good to hear then. so Chamber musik was a shifty sight but they got took over?

    where bwts in the uk u live?

    whats their shipping costs?

    im thinkin on buyin those two new rae mixtapes.

    aint checked out the whole killa bee section yet but they got some which intrest me, which cd's do you lot recommend?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  8. #8
    Veteran Member mastapowerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    people just love to shoot down the underdog..you guys are aware that sometimes that chambermusik sells for even artists who have no label backing whatsoever? and it is also made a point that you are notified as to what type of cd you are getting..so if cats cant read..its no ones problem..im glad tho that i aint have to say much..peace to all the supporters..help unsigned artists eat for real..
    I'm not trying to shoot down anyone. I'm just putting it out there that there have been people who were semi-ripped off by them in the past. Props to them if they sorted their business out though and I truly wish them the best of luck.
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"


  9. #9
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    aah right cool. thats good to hear then. so Chamber musik was a shifty sight but they got took over?

    where bwts in the uk u live?

    London

    whats their shipping costs?

    When you order a cd it will tell you

    im thinkin on buyin those two new rae mixtapes.

    aint checked out the whole killa bee section yet but they got some which intrest me, which cd's do you lot recommend?
    I recently bought...









    All are really dope and are highly recommended, just be aware that some of the cds are cdr's because the artists don't all have proper distribution deals. If the artist has an official cd out and that is what you order then that is what chambermusik will send you.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  10. #10
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I recently bought...









    All are really dope and are highly recommended, just be aware that some of the cds are cdr's because the artists don't all have proper distribution deals. If the artist has an official cd out and that is what you order then that is what chambermusik will send you.

    cool cool, thnx 4 the info man! im keen to get well into the killa bee side of things a bit more these days but theres just so much of em its like where to begin?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  11. #11

    Default

    if it says chambermusik special products then it will be a cd-r

  12. #12
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Chambermusik Special Products = Professional CD-R (better quality then normal CD-R)
    Chambermusik Records = Professional Pressed CD's

    Anything not listed by either two of these designations are whatever is given by the artist. Any thing listed as a mixtape comes in a slim case, all other are jewel cases.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I recently bought...

    All are really dope and are highly recommended, just be aware that some of the cds are cdr's because the artists don't all have proper distribution deals. If the artist has an official cd out and that is what you order then that is what chambermusik will send you.
    now see if that were true i would still be a customer. bronze nazareth - the unknown was commercialy released june 07. my wifey got it for me for christmas last year & what did i recieve? thats right a cd-r. the artwork was on cheap ass walmart paper print too, couldnt even do the high gloss shit. if im gonna buy a cdr, i will buy directly from the artist. clef is a snake & i hope he got that cd i pissed on & shipped back so he can see what water does to his amateur production.

  14. #14
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    now see if that were true i would still be a customer. bronze nazareth - the unknown was commercialy released june 07. my wifey got it for me for christmas last year & what did i recieve? thats right a cd-r. the artwork was on cheap ass walmart paper print too, couldnt even do the high gloss shit. if im gonna buy a cdr, i will buy directly from the artist. clef is a snake & i hope he got that cd i pissed on & shipped back so he can see what water does to his amateur production.
    Chambermusik Special Products released that prior to it being commercialy released. Once again, read the descriptions on the page, it is your own fault if you don't.

  15. #15

    Default

    Tauro

    U couldn't expand more on the Blue Raspberry cd could you. Is it like hip hop on an r+b syle or totally non-hip hop? In any case you say it's good - any Wu etc etc. Thanks in advance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •