Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone noticed....

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
    Holocaust killed both of them on Silkworm

it aint like that, thats just an all time classic joint

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    there was a point, when the W was coming out, and around supreme clientele that rza and ghost were bestest friends. then ghost realized that rza was playing him to rip him off, and they had a falling out. now i don't think there are too more distant members of the wu than rza and ghost.

but what the fuck do i know?
    you wanna elaborate? I remember the part when RZA got ghost famous.... but not the whole 'trying to rip him off' part. although to be fair I did see that 'you have to admit...' thread that you done when you dissed all of the WU and so to be fair, your opinion is CODSHIT to me, but i am intrigued to know how the RZA tried to 'rip off' ghostface....

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
    Holocaust killed both of them on Silkworm
    LOL yeah right, Ghost easily had the best verse on that, legendary sht

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
    you wanna elaborate? I remember the part when RZA got ghost famous.... but not the whole 'trying to rip him off' part. although to be fair I did see that 'you have to admit...' thread that you done when you dissed all of the WU and so to be fair, your opinion is CODSHIT to me, but i am intrigued to know how the RZA tried to 'rip off' ghostface....
    ghost sued rza and started to rip on him whenever he got a chance to. it's a fact, ghost thinks rza is a con-artist.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

yeah, i no bowt ghost sueing rza but dat dont mean he ent in the wrong u feel me? i think they cool now anyway cuz dat last joint dey done on afro samurai 2 soundrack was only released at the start of the year so hopefully dey sorted any differences they had. Ima tell u all straight, i bin lookin through the 'classic threads' on the forums n sum of u dudes r funny as fuck - da 1 bowt da dude da looks like a pidgeon had me pissing maself, and tha 1 bowt the dude dat used 2 punch himself in the stomach till he blew his load lmao.....

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
    yeah, i no bowt ghost sueing rza but dat dont mean he ent in the wrong u feel me? i think they cool now anyway cuz dat last joint dey done on afro samurai 2 soundrack was only released at the start of the year so hopefully dey sorted any differences they had. Ima tell u all straight, i bin lookin through the 'classic threads' on the forums n sum of u dudes r funny as fuck - da 1 bowt da dude da looks like a pidgeon had me pissing maself, and tha 1 bowt the dude dat used 2 punch himself in the stomach till he blew his load lmao.....
    true, we niggas is some fun-loving gamesters. we niggas sho nuff never let the fun cum to us, we out-right snatch that fun from the depts of fun-loving good-timey love-bunnies.

that's just how's we's dus. i dunno?
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"