Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70

Thread: WTC Book Club.

  1. #31

    Default

    Read post #26 dickweed.



  2. #32
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Rules of Attraction was made into a movie.

    Which was decent, but not of the same quality as the book.
    thats the case most times, the book be > the the flick
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    please move to scriptures
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    .
    .

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #33
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Read my last post dickweed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Read post #26 dickweed.
    aaaaaaahahahahahaaa



    THE REAL PCP

  4. #34

    Default

    Look, it's a collection of three extremely bitter posters.

    Watch as they attempt to derail a thread because i have caused them real life pain in the past.

    Just need to wait for x-unknown and food for thought to check in, and the cipher will be complete.



  5. #35
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,622
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Look, it's a collection of three extremely bitter posters.

    Watch as they attempt to derail a thread because i have caused them real life pain in the past.

    Just need to wait for x-unknown and food for thought to check in, and the cipher will be complete.

    do you steal everything from TSA or just his style of posting?

  6. #36

  7. #37
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Look, it's a collection of three extremely bitter posters.

    Watch as they attempt to derail a thread because i have caused them real life pain in the past.

    Just need to wait for x-unknown and food for thought to check in, and the cipher will be complete.
    how u figure, i came on the thread and my first post was on topic and aint even get at u sideways u bitch mother fucker, so how u figure...
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    do you steal everything from TSA or just his style of posting?
    werd, repped

    THE REAL PCP

  8. #38
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Watch.
    lmao ur a fuckin faggit


























































    rat bateman

    THE REAL PCP

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    how u figure, i came on the thread and my first post was on topic and aint even get at u sideways u bitch mother fucker, so how u figure...
    Your first post wasn't on topic dickweed.

    And you have continued to post off topic shit.

    The only reason i posted this here is, as i fucking said, no one looks in the Scriptures section.

    Once (or if) there are a few people interested, the remaining threads will be in there.

    U bitch mother fucker.



  10. #40
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Your first post wasn't on topic dickweed.

    And you have continued to post off topic shit.

    The only reason i posted this here is, as i fucking said, no one looks in the Scriptures section.

    Once (or if) there are a few people interested, the remaining threads will be in there.

    U bitch mother fucker.
    hahahhahaha its hilarious watching u try to explain ur faggotry and all its levels...fag!

    THE REAL PCP

  11. #41

    Default

    Stupidity and belligerence is a bad combination skampoe.



  12. #42
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    i can't get around to reading books. it's not that i get bored, i just lose concentration all the time. i get like that even when i watch films. my mind wanders all the time and i miss things or forget things.

    even if this thread was about a tv show i wouldn't be able to get round to watching every show. i have a bad time committing to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  13. #43
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,653
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Stupidity and belligerence is a bad combination skampoe.

    THE REAL PCP

  14. #44
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    do you steal everything from TSA or just his style of posting?
    ...lot of that goin around for a while now.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  15. #45
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
    i can't get around to reading books. it's not that i get bored, i just lose concentration all the time. i get like that even when i watch films. my mind wanders all the time and i miss things or forget things.

    even if this thread was about a tv show i wouldn't be able to get round to watching every show. i have a bad time committing to anything.
    u tend to lose concentration on things that don't require you having a cock balls deep down your chink throat.


    Luv ya
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •