once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 117

Thread: The Pyramids And Their Power

  1. #31
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    damn yo

    it seems that there is so much determination to keep the mind closed

    the truth can be some freaky shit sometimes

    PEACE
    your mother's dick

  2. #32

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7



    ITS ALSO SAID THAT THESE STARS OF ORION ARE RED, OFF WHITE, AND BLUE IN COLOR
    ^what do the skeptics have to say about this one ?^




    1. Job 9-9



      He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.



      Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Job 38:31



      "Can you bind the beautiful [ Or the twinkling; or the chains of the ] Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion?



      Job 38:30-32 (in Context) Job 38 (Whole Chapter)
    3. Amos 5:8



      (he who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns blackness into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the landó the LORD is his name-



      Amos 5:7-9 (in Context) Amos 5 (Whole Chapter)
    Why Orion ?







    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  3. #33

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power




    could it be to unite the peoples of god and the devil to bring about this child that everyone is waiting for called the Messiah ?

    who will be the root and offspring of David AND the bright morning star ?

    is this why all these crafts from all over arecoming here to earth to witness this project ?



    the morning star is another attribute of shaytans

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  4. #34
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Peace, much good discussed here.
    i saw a point where it was said that it is impossible to build da pyramids today.
    i agree, when we see pyramids in lasvegas, they are built without knowledge, the ones in egypt were.

    Humans at that time were mystreiously advanced, they were doing things that is and always will be hard to understand.

    the differnece is that they built pyramids with knowledge, this knowledge cannot easily be applied again. the knowledge is hidden and must be found again.

    good luck searchin....

  5. #35
    a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    West London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    Peace, much good discussed here.
    i saw a point where it was said that it is impossible to build da pyramids today.
    i agree, when we see pyramids in lasvegas, they are built without knowledge, the ones in egypt were.

    Humans at that time were mystreiously advanced, they were doing things that is and always will be hard to understand.

    the differnece is that they built pyramids with knowledge, this knowledge cannot easily be applied again. the knowledge is hidden and must be found again.

    good luck searchin....
    you don't know what you're talking about

  6. #36
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Ryda
    you don't know what you're talking about
    you dont understand, that is the difference!

  7. #37
    a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    West London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    ...i saw a point where it was said that ...
    ^^^you saw a fucking what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    i agree, when we see pyramids in lasvegas, they are built without knowledge,
    ^^^oh really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    Humans at that time were mystreiously advanced
    ^^^WTF? How can you just make up some off the wall claims like this?

    and don't pretend to know shit when you clearly don't...

  8. #38
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    lmao but yall can't build a perfect pyramid today
    there!

  9. #39
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    the pyramids in las vegas are no tombs u fool, gambling places is what their use is, neither were they built to respect the alignings of stars.

    needless to say

  10. #40
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    If it was established that the pyramids were built with such size and perfection in an era where building machinery are not as advanced as today, yet they could dedicate decades of knowledge through patience, strength and such unexplored technolgy, therefore they were MYSTERIOUSLY ADVANCED FOR THAT TIME, as it is difficult to replicate what they did then.

    chill

  11. #41
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    u cant say someone dont possess any knowledge, thats a limited statement reflecting the amount of light that beams outta ur head.

  12. #42
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    87
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Quote Originally Posted by tostones
    Peace

    First off, rest assured, I personally do not "do drugs".

    I suggest you look into Sah (personification of the constellation later known as Orion). If fact, that particular star grouping was rather distinctive in Kemet, considering it is adjacent to Sirius. Your comment suggests you were not aware of the fact that constellations have gone by previous names in ancient cultures (pre-greek). Strange.


    You quoted Piazzi Smith. I believe, the Orion theory was put forth by Bauval and Hancock, which while speculative is rational, and definately mathEmatical. In fact, there really has been controversy and evidence from both sides, as which much about Egyptology, and little is directly known about the "whys" of the pyramids at Giza in conventional egyptology.


    and

    Kemet is actually considered to be the mother civilization for all humanity by many historians and scientists. The civilization flourished and endured longer than any other in the history of the world! Pretty special. Not to mention oustanding achievements in architecture (1st building constructed completely out of stone), extremely high craftmanship, 1st to adjust their calender to the length of 365 days, extreme developments in documenting history and developing rules of writing, (BTW, in 1998 writing dating back to 3400 B.C. which is before Mesopotamia, was found in Egypt)...... I could go on. Mad respect due to other ancient cultures that predated Kemet also.

    I see you try to have a strong appreciation of the scientific method.

    Where do you think that methodology first developed?

    Peace
    lol you smashed on the homie right there


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  13. #43
    Queen Bee
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    I had never been able to see any constellations in the sky not even in a planetarium... but one day I looked into the sky and I saw Orion and I felt dramatically different. It was like something that had been up in the sky for so long that I've seen before was being seen for the first time. It stills weird's me out to think that it took me that long to see the damn thing.....


    But about the pryramids I think they could be built today because we know how they were built, I've seen it in a video reinactment. I remember learning about them in school and although the people that worked on them dedicated their life to it and it was their purpose in life, I think that with the right amount of money we could get that kind of dedication again... but when it comes to the spirtual portion of the pyramids it's already been done so why would we do it again?....

    I was told that the pryamids were the largest man made object ever, and the second is a dam north above the city.

  14. #44
    Ishmaelic
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    I suggest you look into Sah (personification of the constellation later known as Orion). If fact, that particular star grouping was rather distinctive in Kemet, considering it is adjacent to Sirius. Your comment suggests you were not aware of the fact that constellations have gone by previous names in ancient cultures (pre-greek). Strange.
    Really? Is that so? Perhaps you have some valid sources you could post to show me this. Mabye you should better understand, that while there are similarities between cultures, it dosen't mean they add up however you say they add up.

    Did you know that Suhel or Suhail is the Arabic name for Canopus, not Orion. In Utterance 441 of the Pyramid Texts, it says that Sohis will guide Sah. Guides usually go first. However, Orion rises before Sirius and does not fit this description. Canopus does.

    Let's go back to the writings of the ancient Greek author Plutarch. He traveled to Egypt and spoke with Egyptian preists. Here's what he writes: "Further they [the Egyptians] call Osiris a general and Canobus a steersman, after whom they say the star was named."

    Let's also look at the work of Robert Briggs, who writes in the appendix to Samuel A.B. Mercer's The Pyramid Texts in Translation and Commentary (1952). He states that the Egyptians were not interested in constellations until after Ramses II. They then borrowed their ideas from the Babylonians. Ramses II reigned almost one thousand years after the building of the pyramids. He writes: "We note that Sah and Sothis repeatedly form a triad with [the star representing the king]. Surely no star is more naturally paired with Sothis than Canopus - the second brightest star."

    Canopus was the second brightest star in their sky! With Sirius being the first brightest. Wouldn't it naturally makes sense to put it their. I suggest you pick up a book that isn't trying to say that we owe everything we have to the black man in Egypt, and pick up a book that actually shows a valid representation of the history of the world.

    And if you're reading that junk book "The Sirius Mysteries", return it and get your money back. It's a piece of crap. Let's see what one of his critics, who went their himself also, had to say. Van Beek: "Though they do speak about sigu tolo, they disagree completely with each other as to which star is meant; for some, it is an invisible star that should rise to announce the sigu, for another it is Venus that through a different position appears as sigu tolo. All agree, however, that they learned about the star from Griaule."

    Stop filling your head with garbage.

    You quoted Piazzi Smith. I believe, the Orion theory was put forth by Bauval and Hancock, which while speculative is rational, and definately mathEmatical. In fact, there really has been controversy and evidence from both sides, as which much about Egyptology, and little is directly known about the "whys" of the pyramids at Giza in conventional egyptology.
    You are correct with the first 16 words. I realized my mistake, but didn't care to waste time fixing it, since the idea that was presented was a piece of junk to begin with. I got an idea. Why don't you to the store and buy a world Atlas. Then go to the store and buy astronomical map. Make an overhead of the astronomical map with Orion's belt, and then place it over the Atlas, with the location of the pyramids marked on it. Guess what? They do not match up. Bauval and Hancock flipped Orion's belt upside down! If you look at their "scientific and mathmatical analysis" (which was basically going to Wal-Mart and buying a few maps), you'll notice that on the Orion's map overlay South is pointing up, and on the Pyramid overlay, North is pointing up.

    The author of "In Search of Ancient Astronomies", who Bauval and Hancock quote from in their book, even calls them out on this. If you look at "The Secret Language of the Stars and Planets" by Geoffrey Cornelius and Paul Devereux, on page 136, you'll see that they conclude the mapping that Bauval and Hancock used is also geometrically impossible. The pyramids line up in a straight line at their corners. Orion's belt does not do this.

    These are the same guys you use their "fuzzy math" to say that the Sphinx is Leo. A constellation not even recognized in Egyptian myths! Then they say that the Nile is the Milky Way. What they fail to mention is that Leo seperates Orion from the Milky Way. The Sphinx is on the wrong side of the river!

    Kemet is actually considered to be the mother civilization for all humanity by many historians and scientists. Not to mention oustanding achievements in architecture (1st building constructed completely out of stone), extremely high craftmanship, 1st to adjust their calender to the length of 365 days, extreme developments in documenting history and developing rules of writing.
    Really? Is that so? Perhaps you can list some of these "highly respected" scientists. do you perhaps have any valid sources? I think what you mean to say is "Kemet is considered to be the mother civilization by people who are waiting for the spaceship to land, and who want to prove that black people in Egypt are special, so they can give the black race a false sense of uniquness, using made up facts and lies."

    All of your "information" is coming from people who hold the view of Afrocentrism. This is a belief that already holds that black people in Egypt were the beginning of everything, before they even have any evidence. They are like "Hey, I think black people started everything, so let's go out and make up a bunch of stuff so we can say we did."

    Here are some news flashes for you. The Kemetians were not black! I'll repeat. No matter what some crazy person tells you, The Kemetians were not black. Don't believe me, well I guess you can go to school, get a genetics degree, go to a lab, and do the study yourself. Recent studies have found that Northwest Africans have a predominately Neolithic ancestry, and that invasions have had little impact on their genetics and skin color.

    Here, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber#Origin

    You should also pick up a copy of Mary Lefkowitz's "Not out of Africa". Which is a refutation of all of these wacked out ideas. In it she shows that most of these Afrocentric ideas are wacked out myths that are not based on any true scientific research. Most ancient Egyptian texts are in no way similar to Greek culture or philosophy.

    What you also must fail to realize is that, porperly translated, the Egyptian term Kememeu means "people of the black land" and not "black people". This refers to the dark fertile soil next to the nile river, as opposed to the red soil everywhere else. The vast majority of ancient "Western" writer refer to the Egyptians as mid toned.

    Writes Marcus Manilius, a 1rst century Roman poet and astrologer: "The land of Egypt, flooded by the Nile, darkens bodies more mildly owing to the inundation of its fields: it is a country nearer to us and its moderate climate imparts a medium tone." While your'e at it, why don't you look at the new facial reconstruction of what King Tut looked like. See what color his skin is. I'll give you a hint, it's not black!

    And no, the first people were not black. They weren't even from Africa. Go look up some genetics test. They were Middle Eastern.

    Here's a link: http://www.stats.gla.ac.uk/~vincent/...980656.web.pdf

    About 50,000 years ago Middle Easterners migrated to Africa.

    The civilization flourished and endured longer than any other in the history of the world! Pretty special.
    Wrong again! It's actually the Chinese.

    (BTW, in 1998 writing dating back to 3400 B.C. which is before Mesopotamia, was found in Egypt
    Wrong. The first writing is from Pakistan.

    Here's a link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/334517.stm

    You're completely ignoring the impact of other cultures. Thanks for having me waste a bunch of time. It's the stupidity of ideas like this that feed the other crap ideas like "Bush knocked down the towers" and all of that other nonsense.

    lol you smashed on the homie right there
    And you can just shut up "homie". It's you and your ridiculous posts and threads that fuel this nonsense.

  15. #45
    Taoist Saint GuardianOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zambia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

    Tight hey??????????????????????????

    All i heard about that was the people who were used to build were either slaves or prisoners!!!!!!!!

    Peace
    PS: Interesting stuff you guys debated on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •