once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Juicy J - Hustle Til I die

Default Juicy J - Hustle Til I die

LEAKED

Shit is dope! Shits on the Paul album and also Last 2 Walk.

Yeah i listened to it yesterday. shit was da bomb. gonna bumb it again right now.

1 guy?

Haven't listened to this or the Paul album yet. I'mma have to grab em both tonight.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Wu Vatican

in the process.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Sick.

wasnt happy with the Paul album so im glad to hear this is better, looking for a DL now

Juicy J-zy is a crazy nigga

album is fire
    one of my favorite songs from da album

i dont know which was better. i liked a lot of tracks on both. but scale-a-ton gots lord infamous in it

Review: Juicy J - HUSTLE TIL I DIE

Ive been waiting for this album ever since I heard about it around a month ago and I have to say that I am not disappointed. Juicy J delivers everything you'd expect from a Juicy J album! Banging beats the whole way through, plain old ignorant street shit, songs about getting high, his signature flow and delivery, and some great guest verses from Project Pat. Juicy J brings the same dark sound that you heard on Real Recognize Real using alot of piano, choir, and strings to re-create the dark orchestral crunk that we know and love Three 6 Mafia for. New HCP member V-Slash is an OK rapper and actually sounds pretty tight on songs like "Fuck All Yall" and "Hustle Til I die" and as said before Project Pat delivers as always. Outside guests include Gucci Mane, Webbie, OJ Da Juiceman, and Gorilla ZOE ( I think thats M.I.A. on Fiyayaya Weed) and they fit right in with the beats and J and Pat (Gorilla ZOE sounds great on Purple Kush).

One complaint is that a few of the beats sound pretty much the same and it could have done with a few less filler tracks (album has 20 Tracks). Also, a few REALLY DOPE mixtape tracks such as Hoe Pulla and Street Lady have been left off here probably due to sample clearances. Another Gripe is that it would have been nice to see a DJ Paul, Lord Infamous, Lil Wyte, or Fraiser Boy verse somewhere. I actually think Lord Infamous would have sounded better on these tracks than he did on the DJ Paul album.

For that reason it gets a 7.5/10.

If your'e a fan of HCP you already know what to expect and your expectations will be met. Best HCP album since Crook By Da Book: The Fed Story.

TOP 5 TRACKS

Ghost Dope - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l3XTHdURFA

Fiyayaya Weed f. M.I.A (?) and Project Pat- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paxQpXTdSVI

Fuck All Yall f.V-Slash and Project Pat- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5SmPZqfwcI

Purple Kush f.Gorilla Zoe and Project Pat- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJQwk8tgmGc

30 Inches f. Gucci Mane and Project Pat- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1Gysrn_Qw

Wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Wack.
    Concurred.

^fuck both of you

I'm sorry but it sounds terribly boring.