Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: HOLY FUCK!! Try and tell me this dude AINT the one of the greatest EVER

  1. #31
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    To Lucid:

    don't refer to Bizzy as just a "rapper".
    he pioneered a new style
    his flow is intangible
    his lyrics have considerable thought
    and you probably don't understand him cause you're an ignorant moron
    I can respect 4/5 of that
    I like bizzy bone, well mostly his old stuff
    this isn't about me trying to bash bizzy, this is about me calling someone out who obviously contradicts themselves, and has some very skewed points of view.
    I can understand bizzy just fine.


  2. #32

    Default

    hahaha u dont know shit son, you just wrote a whole post out trying to say bizzy was like WARCLOUD

    that was one of the lowest points for anyone in basic brain usage, even on this site.

    your just still butt hurt that i dont like warcloud, smh


  3. #33
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    actually no, I didn't
    I used YOUR words and ideas about why you think one mc is wack, and compared them to YOUR words and ideas about why another is so great.
    then showed and proved how you completely contradict yourself.
    and so far, I've been right, because you have nothing to say against it. Matter of fact, you shut up real quick when I pointed you out.

    you were smart when you said you were done with me - stick to that son
    i got no problem with people not liking who I like - even if I didn't like warcloud my words hold true about you - but I'll call a stannish herb out when I see one
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 06-18-2009 at 06:51 PM.


  4. #34
    Mask On Crooked OB4CL2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Medina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    591
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i thought this was done

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    actually no, I didn't
    I used YOUR words and ideas about why you think one mc is wack, and compared them to YOUR words and ideas about why another is so great.
    then showed and proved how you completely contradict yourself.
    and so far, I've been right, because you have nothing to say against it. Matter of fact, you shut up real quick when I pointed you out.

    you were smart when you said you were done with me - stick to that son
    i got no problem with people not liking who I like - even if I didn't like warcloud my words hold true about you - but I'll call a stannish herb out when I see one




































































































































































































































































































































  6. #36

  7. #37
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default



  8. #38
    Veteran Member J-DON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,984
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I only like Bizzy when hes doing the harmony style. When he tries to make his voice sound hard or commanding he fails miserably.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZW8ZKiMbek <<Ghostlaced, except for the spina bifida.
    Last edited by J-DON; 06-18-2009 at 09:26 PM.

  9. #39
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    lmao this thread is so ridiculous...bizzy bone DIDNT suck back in the day...the verse from this song however is NOT intelligent..is NOT deep...is NOT creative..it is fucking jibberish...stop defending it.

  10. #40
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    warcloud is still the best

  11. #41
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    bizzy is annoying as fuck. stop talking about him like he's god.

  12. #42
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    this isn't about me trying to bash bizzy, this is about me calling someone out who obviously contradicts themselves, and has some very skewed points of view.


    lol.... its ghostlaced, what did you expect?

  13. #43

    Default

    Ghostlaced was furiously jealous of my self ethers so he biting even that. Biting ass shark nigga. Shit is so not BIG BIRD.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  14. #44
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    lmao this thread is so ridiculous...bizzy bone DIDNT suck back in the day...the verse from this song however is NOT intelligent..is NOT deep...is NOT creative..it is fucking jibberish...stop defending it.
    the funny part is that from all of bizzy's work, he picked the fucking wackest verse, accompanied by a wack ass beat, to exemplify and justify bizzy being one of the greatest EVER. LOL.
    at least find a fucking video before he lost his talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    warcloud is still the best
    and Wu-Tang Clan will lay you all to rest.
    praise the gawd.


  15. #45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •