Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Part 2 before Part 1....

  1. #1
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Part 2 before Part 1....

    The surfacing of 'Shook Ones I' got me thinkin.

    first of all why do artists put the 2nd of a track on their (debut) cd and no the 1st, and then never even bring out part 1.

    and second of all, have there ever been part 1's floating around on the net

    my only other example i can think of is Eminem - 'Jealousy Woe's II' on Infinite & 'Bitch Please II' on MMLP - although im sure i had 'Jealousy Woe's I' somewhere on my comp but i can't find it now.


    add on
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  2. #2
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    the original shook ones was on a their demo before they were even called mobb deep and had some of the same lyrics..the pt2 was better so they put that on their debut

    im not too sure about jealousy woes 2 but the original bitch please had nate dogg and xzibit featured on snoop's no limit top dogg album
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    What do you mean "the surfacing of pt 1?" Did you just discover it this morning?

    You've never heard the original Bitch Please? lol dude probably thinks that Bitch Please 3 on Limewire is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Shook Ones pt.2 isn't on the debut

    Juvenile Hell is their debut
    bring back begongo!!

  6. #6
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    What do you mean "the surfacing of pt 1?" Did you just discover it this morning?

    You've never heard the original Bitch Please? lol dude probably thinks that Bitch Please 3 on Limewire is legit.

    nah i aint just heard it this mornin, ive had i on my comp for a while but it was more in referal to the recent re-up of the Mob Deep Rare stuff thread.

    n nah i never heard the original Bitch Please, the only Snoop album i own is Doggystyle
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  7. #7
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    get tha last meal, his best album after doggystyle
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    nah i aint just heard it this mornin, ive had i on my comp for a while but it was more in referal to the recent re-up of the Mob Deep Rare stuff thread.

    n nah i never heard the original Bitch Please, the only Snoop album i own is Doggystyle
    "yeah i always wondered where a Shook Ones part.1 was. nice work man. anyone got this original version then??"

    ^^ you said that 2 days ago. guess that's awhile lol....

  9. #9
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    anyone come out with a part 3 with no part one or two?



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  10. #10
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    "yeah i always wondered where a Shook Ones part.1 was. nice work man. anyone got this original version then??"

    ^^ you said that 2 days ago. guess that's awhile lol....
    yeah that is a while lol ive been had the stuff from that thread since it was 1st made but i guess i thought i had Shook Ones Part 1 but didnt
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  11. #11
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    anyone come out with a part 3 with no part one or two?

    yeah theres no need to be taking the piss when all im doing is asking about tracks from artists, whats the beef with me askin about it?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  12. #12

    Default

    oldie you constantly dont know shit lol, plus all your threads are like your name, old.

    Shook ones 1 been out for longer than shook ones 2, any mobb deep fan has heard shook ones 1, if you hadnt heard it until this week you def aint "hulls biggest hip hop head".

    i aint hatin im just saying i had to say this so you stop making all these dumbass threads
    peace


  13. #13
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    yeah theres no need to be taking the piss when all im doing is asking about tracks from artists, whats the beef with me askin about it?
    i wasn't taking anything was asking a question similar to yours. Seriously



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •