once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The NOI were stealing money from Michael Jackson?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. The Nation Of Islam are a very evil group of racists who have a hidden agenda.

what makes you say this - and what is the hidden agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what makes you say this - and what is the hidden agenda ?
    Sorry about the late reply, I completely forgot about this.

Don't get me wrong, Jackson was benefiting from his relationship with the NOI. But him cosigning them was extremely beneficial to the NOI. Jackson wielded huge influence throughout the world and by aligning himself with these people, they gained from that.

As to why they are evil, onto Elijah Muhammad. In his book, Message to the Black Man, he makes references to the "white devil".

"...You will agree with me that the whole Caucasian race is a race of devils."

This was a man who called Malcolm X a traitor that should be killed. He said this because Malcolm X realised the Nation Of Islam were an evil group of racists who were only out to look after the black man. Malcolm saw past this. In this video interview, Malcolm says that Elijah's own son informed him that Elijah was having relations with over half a dozen of his teenage secretaries, to whom he'd fathered several children, and that if Malcolm was to reveal these secrets he would be killed. Elijah was a disgusting human being who was only interested in furthering the Nation Of Islam for his own benefit.

Not only this, but to draw on his book again, he held severely distorted beliefs.

"The mountains were created by bombs from spaceships circling the earth"

Really? Because I could provide countless pieces of evidence that disproves this. I'd love for him to have provided one.

He also referred to himself as Allah on many occasions. The man was clearly delusional.

Farrakhan. Farrakhan said that Hitler was a great man more than once. Farrkhan, along with other NOI members used hateful speech to get black people to join their cause and typically spewed hate towards white people and Jews. How can a man who supposedly fought against injustice and racism contradict himself by being a racist himself?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

limited understanding

expressed emotionally

Care to elaborate?

The point I was trying to make about him and his illegitimate kids was that we're all flawed. No one man, regardless of colour, is above anyone else. We're all equal. To teach that a man is evil based on the colour of his skin is evil in itself. These are the people who should be persecuted.
    Last edited by Chris; 07-24-2009 at 05:34 PM.